Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Hey @BlueBay  how are you? xx

Hey @Angels333 

I'm a bit messed up in my head 

like a tangled web 

I'm coping day by day xxx

@Angels333 

2 Days is 2 days.  Sometimes the mind and emotions and behaviour are totally overtaken. Nothing else would hang around, eventually it stopped being permanent and became more fleeting.

botanicals0.jpg

@Angels333  💕💕💕💕💐💐💐

thinking of you @Angels333 Heart

@outlander @Maggie @Appleblossom @BlueBay @MDT @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Molliex and to everyone else following along.

So today I finally had my cardiology appointment.   The cardiologist seemed really nice and non judgmental about all the psychiatric medications I'm on.   The good news is I  am fine to increase my antipsychotic.   He was wary as I have had qTprologation on antipsychotics before, so I'll just need monitoring. 

I don't see my Psychiatrist for two weeks as I saw him yesterday  so I am hoping he gets the report before then.    

SH is still quite bad and I really hope increasing this new medication helps.

That is good news @Angels333  . 💜💜💜

hugs my @Angels333 HeartHeartHeart

@Angels333 I hope increasing your antipsychotic helps lessen those SH urges too Hon Heart Sometimes just a little adjustment can help so very much hoping that is the case for you. 💐

Hey @Zoe7  thanks for the reply.   I know that the proper dose of antipsychotic really works well with me.   For some reason the last med wasn't working so I am really hoping this one works. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance