Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Thanks @Maggie 💙

Heart @Angels333  Heart

How was your appointment @Angels333? I've been thinking of you. 

Thinking of you at your appt today and hoping that it went ok @Angels333

I know how sh can be ao addictive and become and obsession. I hope your supports will help you to overcome this abit too. Lots of work but its doable ❤❤

@outlander @Molliex @Maggie @Owlunar  @Flying_Hams @greenpea @eth @Appleblossom 

I had my Psychiatrist appointment today it was tough, I  was really emotionally unregulated and was teary.    Psychiatrist said he wouldn't increase my antipsychotic more as I  am having some side effects.  He was happy about my SH progress though.  I had DBT straight after and was quite stressed out.   The facilitator had a private chat with me to check in.   It has been a rough day.

Hey @Angels333

Thanks for the tag.

A rough day hey. I have felt a bit flat this arvo.

I am trying change my meds or figure it out and at times it can take a toll just on its own right.

Take care my friend. I am happy to hear that youve made some progress about your SH

@Angels333 

Getting to appointment and to DBT is  BIG TICK.

You are doing all the right things and it should pay off soon.  Glad you are managing SH.  Its even great you can recognise and name the disregulation.

Take Care Tho... not an easy day,.

I'm sorry it was a tough day @Angels333, but you're doing amazingly well, even if it doesn't feel like it. Going to your appointments, reducing your SH, these are major.

Please be kind to yourself, you deserve it. I hope today is easier. Here for you 🌻💜🌻💜

🌻💜🌻💜 @Angels333 🌻💜🌻💜

Hey @Molliex  💙  How are you going?   

I almost made 1 week without harming.       I gave in today.   The harm wasn't very severe though.   Mr Angels found some evidence of SH last Monday and I was so ashamed.    I am really hoping to beat this thing.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance