Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

I don’t like the cold. Hence the good thing about being a Queenslander. Slept good for a change but that depends on what time you actually go to sleep. Which is always late. My morning as you know I’m in bed still trying hard not to cry. Hope your rugged up tight. Nothing worse than a horrible sleep then nightmares on top. Yet here we are another day. We can get through this.

Hope you managed to get back to sleep @Angels333 I woke early myself, fed my fur babies and then got another couple of hours sleep. Just catching up here then getting ready to fgo into work for the afternoon.

Doing some paintings sounds like a great idea. I have one that I started around 6 months ago that has not been touched for a long time. It is hard to get the time or motivation with work taking up so much of my brain space.

What are you painting? Mine is a peacock with a colourful background. I took inspiration from an image I found and posted to F&H so there is that connection there also.

Hi @Angels333 

I'm sorry to hear that self-harm urges are very prevalent today. Smiley Sad

I just wanted to let you know that I have sent you a check-in email.

Please take care of yourself!

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Hey @Zoe7 @Amour_Et_Psyché  it's been a difficult morning to say the least.   I didn't manage to hold out.   I haven't been to the gym,  completely out of routine.   Currently listening to the radio and am about to journal and do some reflection.    Unfortunately the SH thoughts are still there.  

Zoe7 your peacock painting sounds great.   I'm painting a decorative cross, a bit like stained glass.    I usually do abstract.     

I did get back to sleep in the end but it was restless.     Not a good mix to put me out of sorts.

Will look forward to hearing about your assembly tomorrow. 

Sorry to hear you couldn't hold out today @Angels333 but what is done is done and now you just need to get through the rest of the day. I know from personal experience that is by no means easy so keep distracted as much as you can. Having family home will help and talking here always helped me too. 

On positive news - all pompom animals are finished for tomorrow and I have managed to work with the kids presenting and typed up all their facts. I will print them out tomorrow morning so they are ready for the kids to practice before assembly. The kids are really excited about presenting and I am looking forward to seeing them do it also. They have worked really hard to get this all organised so I have confidence they will do a good job.

I love the sound of your decorative cross and would love to see some of your abstracts if you can post any of them. There is a thread Through One's Eyes where other artists post their work - would love to see some of yours there also Heart

Hey angels333

how was your day

Hi @Jhaneylena and others

Just a reminder that including the @ symbol before a member's name will ensure that they receive a notification. Easy to overlook!

I’ve been trying and not getting it. Just comes up black not highlighted.i am still learning how to use technology

Hiya @Jhaneylena Today wasn't really that great.    I acted out with SH and slept in until after lunch. 

I did improve in the afternoon and went to the gym at 4.30, I felt better since then.   Currently waiting outside my D1s drama class.    There's an oval in front with kids AFL sport and exercise  groups I find it relaxing watching them train.

It's easy dinner at our house tonight, beans on toast and or toasted sandwiches. 

How about your day @Jhaneylena  does your Dd still want to go to Ekka?

Angel333 At least you are honest in knowing that you will relapse. Even if it was a small dose today that’s better than a full day. The sleep maybe exhaustion that’s fair enough and doesn’t really help. Sleep deprived. Then you turned your day around and went to the gym awesome. It is nice to chill back and watch activities soothes the mind and helps with stopping intrusive thoughts. You sound great. I don’t like baked beans lol so I’d be having spaghetti. No we didn’t end up going to the ekka. Daughter was a tad peeved. She got over it. Mate it just cost to much and I got to stay in bed haha. So I’ve been in bed all day. Crying at different times and kinda writing some form of poetry. They say poetry I just say writing. Normally all the stuff I write ends up in the bin. I have away of sabotaging myself. Anyway my friend I hope your evening stays chilled and a good night in with your family. Keep up the good work. I’m proud.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance