Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

@Molliex  @Zoe7  @Flying_Hams  @BlueBay @Shaz51  @eth @Faith-and-Hope @TAB 

Urgh today took a downturn.   I now have to work tonight, I  don't know why...   also it seems I didn't pass my assignment I have a few questions to resubmit, that will take a few days...  I noticed they said resubmit on the teacher notes so I sent an email and the head teacher was very apologetic saying the pass looks like a mistake.      

Then I saw my psychologist yesterday and we focused on whether I am ready to address my traumas and he said I'm not ready for EMDR yet or anything like that.

I felt terrible after, suicidal...  the thoughts are still there but better today.  I  suppose if I can't even discuss therapy options without feeling so terrible then it goes to say I'm not ready for the therapy yet.

I'm still feeling awful after yesterday, I am getting worried that I just won't cope and end up in hospital again.     I have taken the morning slow and now I think I am ready to work on my assignment.

Mr Angels knows I had a tough day but not the details nor that I have some SI

Urgh sorry for the rant...

No need to apologise @Angels333 ..... glad you can talk it all out here, and help you find your way forward.

i am still in bed, talking myself into getting up and starting my homework.  I know this is emotional backwash from what has been happening in my relationships these last couple of weeks, but have to balance out the extra rest with being productive with my assignments ..... hearing you ❣️

@Faith-and-Hope ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Urgh freaking out, shakes etc overwhelmed saw my psychiatrist today talked about complex traumas.    Feeling shame

I'm so tired,  I'm trying to hide my panic and act normal.

@Faith-and-Hope @Molliex @Zoe7 @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @eth @TAB @Adge @BlueBay 

oh @Angels333 

you must be exhausted from the psych session and trying to hide your emotions.

I feel for you, sending you a big warm hug Heart

Try some music or artwork to distract @Angels333 ?  Sorry to hear it's shaken you up ..... sending digital hugs your way 💕💕💕

Adge
Senior Contributor

Sending you Hugs too @Angels333 ((((Angels333))))

Adge

@Adge @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay 

Thanks for the support.   I'm feeling a little better, some problematic behaviour to cope.

Your responses mean so much 

XOXO ANGELS333

Big hugs @Angels333. I'm sorry to hear it was a tough session. I'm sending hugs and strength your way 💜🌼💚

💖 @Angels333 .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance