Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling to Survive

Hi @Snowie 

I'm so sorry to hear how much you're struggling at the moment. It is awful when you feel like no matter what you do things aren't getting any better! Smiley Sad

I just wanted to let you know that we have sent you an email to check-in. 

Please take care of yourself in the best way you can!

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Thanks all, take care Heart

@Snowie 
- sounds like you need some extra support right now hun. It might be worthwhile emailing your pdoc, pysch or GP requesting immediate support. You need to get a referral for ATAPS, but they are a telephone counselling service who can actually call you every day to check on you and talk to you. You won't need an appointment for a referral to be done.

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/ServicesAndSupport/referrals-and-access-to-mental-health-...

The Better Health Victoria website has info on their referral and access to mh services page. The info about ATAPS is about 2/3rds way down the page.

I've used this service myself and I found it quite helpful. Sitting here with you sweetheart. 💕💕💕

Hey @Snowie I know your post was hours ago but haven't been on ...very worried about you Hon - please reach out for support and know we very much love and care for you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance