Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

It was another bad week really. The loneliness is always there, of course, but sometimes it feels like it spikes higher. This week, it and the touch deprivation have been suffocating most of the time. It just doesn't feel like either is ever going to get better. Just going out, being around people, just seems to add the feeling of being invisible, unnoticed. Hobbies and interests are just temporary diversions, that I still don't get to share doing. I try dating apps and such, but, it is really just the same as going out ... the same experiences, with the same results. Over and over, and over again. 

Re: Struggling

The more times I am told I am strong. That I can keep going on hope alone, that it will happen when I least expect it ... the more and more it feels like I am just being thrown to the lions. Over. And over. And over again. 

Maybe I am wrong, but, I think if you care about someone, you wouldn't want to see them distressed and upset and in pain. You would want to try to stop whatever hurt them. 

I'm just so tired of having to fight the lions alone all the time. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance