Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Suicide prevention program

@Ali11 see above message to Appleblossom. 

@Lemonjuice 

If something is meant to be support or education ... it can be quite different.  When you are already busy and another obligation will over extend you ... its another thing again ... maybe your SI could be better .. managed within the psychology sessions ...

I also had a lot of ambivalence about doing physio or not ...  mostly followed through very well ....and then collapse ... into its not worth it ... but eventually get going again.

Maybe the course is a form of outsourcing ...it seems almost as if you feel it may be punitive rather than helpful ... it is such a difficult issue to grapple with.

Good luck however you decide to go ...

Smiley Happy

@Lemonjuice We know everything feels different about this for you and how overwhelming it must be. Rest up tonight and do something for you in the morning. Sending you love Heart

Hi, the suicide prevention intake person was nice.  She wants me to start journalling when I am feeling overwhelmed. I also had to commit to not suiciding and getting help if it gets bad.  Apparently, she has the ability to admit me into a psych ward if I don't agree to stay safe. I see her in a couple of weeks again.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance