Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

WillowMay
Casual Contributor

Who do I turn to?

Am I okay? Am I not okay? Do I just need someone to talk to? Should I just keep things to myself? I feel alone tonight. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Who do I turn to?

@WillowMay 

Should I just keep things to myself? --- sometimes it is good to share my friend

letting you know you are not alone xoxo

soo please share more if you are able xx

@Shaz51

I don't want to be the one to bring my partner down when he's happy and busy with work. I just feel a bit disconnected tonight. I'm not even sure what I'm achieving by posting, I just felt the need to. 

hi @WillowMay I haven't met you yet so its nice to meet you

feeling alone and disconnected can be quite tricky, I experience this too. has something happening more tonight that's causing it or they are just popping up?
if it helps do keep talking here to connect with others. weve got lots of social threads and interest threads ie craft or art threads, gardening and much more if you would like to join in with a few of those too?

HI @WillowMay 🙂

I feel a bit disconnected at times myself.  Hope you can make some new connections here.  

how are you today @WillowMay HeartHeart

sending you hugs xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance