Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Rose_222
Casual Contributor

Re: hugs

Thanks @Emelia8 

Feeing pretty low today 

Sending you tender hugs  @Rose_222 , here for you if you want to chat 

Hello @greenpea , @Faith-and-Hope , @Anastasia , @BlueBay , @Emelia8 

Emelia8
Senior Contributor

So sorry to hear you are feeling quite low today @Rose_222  ... I hope things improve for you soon.  Please know that you can talk about whatever may be bothering you here on the forums.  I dont think you have started your own thread yet?  But you can always go to other threads where people are often around.  It may help to talk to some other members there.  If you would like to do that please let us know, either here or on the Introduction thread, and I will attempt to direct you to an appropriate thread to suit your needs.  Meanwhile here is a picture to help cheer you up a little.  And because this is the "HUGS" thread, the flowers are delivered together with another hug. I hope you arent allergic to cats or dogs?

Emelia 🌸

Image result for beautiful flowers

Hugs for you too @BlueBay .

Image result for hug

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@outlander  you once said to me that you would be there for me no matter what I had done in the past. Does that still count? Because I am feeling fragile and guilty. The Demons are circling. The guilt is crippling me.

blackandwhite cute girl hearts sad GIF by Hattie Heikes

Of course it still counts @greenpea sending lots of love. Do you want to talk about it?
💙🧡
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@outlander  I wish I could but I have others to consider who will read this and become upset, I might lose my account even and I dont want that. I wish we could go out and have a rl coffee and I could explain everything to you ....  and see what you say. I have spoken with my psychiatrist about it and she says I am a good person lol. You are a smart, caring cookie I know that you would give me good advice sometimes being only online is stifling.

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Snowie  Hey Snowie.

@greenpea you are a good caring person. Just look at all you do for others on here and for your son in rl.

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Snowie  I have done an awful thing of which I have been forgiven for but I cannot forgive myself.

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Snowie  Snowie ..... you and @outlander  are two of the most wonderful formites here. I think I might go and hurt myself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance