Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

outlander
Community Guide

not coping

im not coping

i cant handle all of these things

besides my mental health deteriorating so dramatically, and my physicall health floating up the creek

and now within the past few hours

my great grandmother now is in a nursing home and they dont know how long she has left and  to make thigns worse i think i have to put my beleoved horse down.

we just had vets out and spend the last 4 hours trying to save my horse. its been 2 hours and went back to check on her and its not looking good.

not good at all 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

i dont know what to do or how to feel, im a complete mess 😞

16,704 REPLIES 16,704

Re: not coping

@Shaz51 this is whats wrong

i cant write on there someone else  needs more support than i do

sending you lots of hugs @outlander, you are soo thoughtful to others , you are amazing to me HeartHeart

thanks @Shaz51 Heart

sitting with you and holding you @outlander 

thanks @Shaz51

i really need it right now

im a complete mess

Oh @outlander just read this now. I am sitting here absolutely devastated with you. Woman Sad You have so much going on already and to have this happen, I can completely understand how you feel you cannot cope.

Sitting here with you and listening.

Is there anyone you can talk to? or can you sit down and write all your feelings out? you could write them in a journal or you could write them down here but either way i find when i need to sort out my thoughts and when everything is a mess writing can help to sort through things so that then i can at least see everything more clearly. 

@Queenie its so hard.

what do i do now

ive already cried three times while trying to save my horse. its been such a long time, ive tried everything that i can think of and i dont think its going to be enough.

i went and checked her not so long ago and shes showing the signs she was having before the vet come.

its not looking good 😞 😞 😞

and my nan going into a nursing home with unknown amount of time left.

im completey devasated.

im a complete mess 😞 😞

no not really @Eden1919

my heads all over the place. i cant sort it out.

im pretty helpless right now. i literally cant do anything about my nan. and i cant do anything about my horse

i have to wait wait wait.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance