Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not sure what is going on if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

@Eden1919 I don't really have much to say except that I hear you and I'm really sorry to hear how hard things are for you at the moment. Feeling stuck is awful and feeling too far gone would be a very horrible place to be sitting.

@CheerBear  thanks its ok no one else knows what to do/say either i just really dont feel like i am coping at all 

Hi @Eden1919,

Again, I am so sorry you do not feel you are coping at all! Smiley Sad At the end of the day, sometimes it is about doing the very best that you can. However, if anything does change, or you feel that you are unsafe, perhaps calling emergency or crisis services may be needed? I realize this can be scary, and you are trying your best not to go back to hospital, however, sometimes this may be what is needed.

Please take care of yourself, in the best way you can!

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

@Amour_Et_Psyché  i literally cant end up in hospital now that i have moved i really cant. ugh i feel so weird tonight everything is looking magical again and i feel a bit speeded up and fast and really antsy like tense and irritable and idk how to explain it anymore doesnt even make a difference i just feel so freaking weird. i feel like i am not getting any sleep tonight idk what to do anymore i am going to explode this is too much. i am trying really hard i will try and see if watching nexfilx can at least keep me doing something. but i feel like i want to go for a night time stroll or run actually i want to run and i want to be outside where i can feel the wind and everything smells fresh and everything feels alive. everything inside feels dead and it makes me feel trapped i dont like it. 

Hi @Eden1919. Just calling by to say that I hope things are better for you today (understanding they may not be) and that the weird, unsettled feelings you were having feel more manageable.

@CheerBear  things are not more managable i have been crying all morning and i feel horrible i am so tired. thanks for calling by. 

Sounds like you had a really hard night last night @Eden1919.

Do you have any hobbies? What kinds of things do you like doing in your spare time?

@CheerBear  the only hobby thing i have access to at the moment is drawing but i already did that. idk i have been watching stuff on netflix. i still feel terrible i am trying but i am scared i feel like i am slipping away from this world again idk what to do it is hard to explain i feel so many things all at once and i feel like i am going to burst. i am scared if this keeps getting worse of what the GP will do i have only seen them once and they were nice but they dont know me well and when professionals first meet me they often get concerened about things that are going on with me even though for me that is my everyday life and those things dont go away and nothing gets rid of them but the professional often think they need to get rid of said things and says i have to do all these things i have already tried and it is just a huge mess and a bit of a wild goose chase. i am just scared. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance