Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

tisme
Senior Contributor

now what

i sit here caring for a daughter with disabilities , theres just the two of us now all other family are dead the rest in england.  i have cried out for help been suicidal and still here i sit.    we live in a house we cant afford , cant afford to move have to prove my disabilities ( not just mental health but arthritis and spinal as well a diagnosis isnt enough).  i just cant do it anymore , like i could what seems not long ago.  all i want is long term affordable housing where i can park our mobility scooters  close to transport  but thats too much for the system it seems so now what 

3 REPLIES 3
Whitehawk
Senior Contributor

Re: now what

Hi there @tisme 

I am sorry to hear that it is so hard for you and you feel that you can't do it anymore. Are you safe this evening?  Please reach out for help and support if you need it.  We really hope that you can find some peace of mind and comfort soon,

warmest regards

Whitehawk

tisme
Senior Contributor

for tonight yes long term i dont know 

@tisme Hi tisme I am close to the situation that you are in and it is an awful feeling I know.I have nothing to offer but friendship and a friendly ear when times get tough for you.  Do not hesitate to send me a message. Take care.greenpeaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance