Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

alot of self doubt @Zoe7 and also trying to deal with the emotions i take up from others. not sure i that makes sense but feelings someones 'hurt' really feels like they st**bed my heart

Taking on the feelings of other is not always a bad thing @outlander but when you turn it into a negative for yourself then that is when it becomes problemmatic. You can only really control your own emotions and you need to let others control theirs otherwise you head down a dark road and find it difficulty to drag yourself back towards the light.

yeah thats the hard part @Zoe7 i take it on alot even if i try to deflect it as best i can, i still seem to suck it all in!

When you take on everyone else's 'stuff' it doesn't leave room to look after yourself @outlander - there are some things we cannot control and that is something you need to work on recognising - it is not an easy thing to do - can you talk about this with your online counsellor? I know youhave said that you find it hard to find the words sometimes in these sessions - maybe this is something you can talk about with them more indepth. I am happy to talk with you Hon but thinking there may be some things that you can't write here but still really need to talk about.

yeah i talk to her tomorrow morning @Zoe7 so i guess i can talk about it more then too

That sounds like a great idea @outlander - it is definitely something that you can talk through with her tomorrow morning. What can we do tonight to help you out?

im not sure @Zoe7

ive just been watching tv and had a shower not to long ago

Is chatting here a help @outlander - because I am happy to chat to you Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7
Not really sure what to talk about though. Worried abit about the new meds im on
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance