Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Sorry just seen your msg before. No i dont think so. Im still abit out of breathe but abit better now @Maggie

Still awaitg your pic too

It's a relaxation breathing exercise pic @outlander how are you doing?

Breathing is a little better thanks @Maggie but mentally not really better

I'm having one of those days too @outlander. A lady at lunch asked how I was and I teared up.unusual for me. So much going on inside and out. I have to go out for a while, but will be back to see how you are doing then. You mean a lot to me @outlander and many others, so hang in there.

@Maggie you mean alot to me too and thank you ❤

Evening lil Sis @outlander. Are you doing any better tonight from earlier on?

evening sis, a little. i made my brain be a little more productive though, im abit worried when i go to bed as thats usually when i crash @Sans911
but i made 2 decisions today which i think is a step forward.

how are you going?

I'm doing alright @outlander, even good I think. I had a very productive afternoon at the op shop. I mostly did some cleaning and rearranging. I'm tired now, but it's that good tired when you know you have worked hard. I'm not a slacker at work. Never have been. I didn't stop today and before I realised it was approaching 4pm. So I had worked for 3hours solid.

I went to look at a house for rent on my way home. The bedrooms are on the small side, but there are many other benefits like new laminate floors, new carpets, and very little garden to maintain. And it's within walking distance to a shopping centre where lots of my volunteer events are being held a a Cafe. But the oven was really filthy. I was told it was cleaned but it was most definitely not.

What decisions have been made? Can you talk about them?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance