Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Us humans here love you too @Former-Member Heart

I loved the description of your surroundings - especially how the warm sunrays brought you warmth and healing. Our fur babies do bring us back to the moment although I love that just as much 😺🐶

I have had a good day. Work was really good and seemed to go quite quickly. As usual happy to be home with my fur babies though. Going to get dinner soon and then settle in front of the tv for the evening.

Former-Member
Not applicable

haha thanks Zoe7
But I've hurt myself atm, bit sad & sorry
Took my first proper shower in the house late yesterday but slipped getting out of the small cubical... landef on bum but strained both knees, esp Rt. Its 10hrs later now, 2am, & getting up to toot was  sooo painiul. Soft tissue & swelling i hope all it is, 😣 but no way can I drive to go back to Sydney,  voas rplanned, or vote Sat... Or do the steps to get out the house... so frustrating! 
Why is this happening to me?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7, saw Dr re Rt knee, I have partial MCL tear grr Cant lift leg Buy to drive, but I'll survive. Forced relaxation 😕 How did your work wk end? More footy this w'end? What do you hink about Izzy's situation? Be good for he just got a warning, Sheesh!
Former-Member
Not applicable

20190517KneeMCLinj.jpeg

Officially ''' in-the-wars" 

Sorry I'm not better company for more here

ouch @Former-Member your injury sounds painful!
has your dr said how long itll take to heal and how to help with recovery with it other than rest?
i know resting and waiting around with a lack of independence can be so frustrating
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander, jcevto see you. Yes I get frustrated that I can't move properly, and finish moving... but Lucky I'm a home bod.
Are you ok,,?

oh gosh bad time to get an injury @Former-Member moving is hard enough as it is! do you have some helpers at all?
im going okish atm. not totally awful but not great either.
how was your day?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Ok'ish is manageable, hey 🤗
Guess there's always gonna be something going wrong.
My 2nd ever home delivered groceries came today, so much easier if you can wait 24hrs for it to arrive. Had a bit of a bnge earlier. About to christen the stainless steel kettle (never did feel right that we BOIL plastic then drink the water). Finally got the dog some chicken necks as I now have a freezer, a cute little tub frzr new for 300 delivered 😯 Now I can make my own ice for the Esky, which is my temp fridge, 'till I get my things out of storage.
Former-Member
Not applicable

anti-inflammatories are helping more than I thought they would 🙂

yep okish isok with me @Former-Member

sounds like your new home is coming together nicely. i havent done home delievered groceries but ive thought about it. im abit of a 'looker' i tend to just shop to what i most feel like lol esp the sales.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance