Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Aw thats awful @Former-Member hugs to you ❤

789FAA58-BB7B-4ED4-993C-2747B530B117.png

@Former-Member 💕

hello @Former-Member 

You have been through so much ..given so much loving and caring support for your parents....

criticised for every support that you have given..

this is so common and often those who criticise do so out of guilt..

that does not make it any easier..

you do not need to question the loving support that you gave your parents ..

stand strong in your love and care that you provided...nothing can change that

others can protest...

that is their predicament not yours..

do not stop believing in yourself because others question... you are strong

a distant acquaintance..

💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

ship ground.jpeg

Thanks @Sophia@Faith-and-Hope. Its flattened me, SI is really  bad, and I dug up the means. But will sleep on it. Bad headache

Hi EOR,
I'm not sure what's going on for you that has you feeling so flat today. I'm sorry that you've been thinking of suicide. Taking a bit of a rest and sleeping may well get rid of the headache and help you to see things a bit differently. Please do reach out for support to keep yourself safe if that is necessary and I will email you shortly to check in with you that way.

Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Eucalypt , I just took phone call from a friend who prayed with me, and told me I'm too precious to die (wow, go figure). Can't stop the tears and have a migraine so took a  pill for that, closed the blinds and will have a sleep. Its nice to have got some support here too. Thank you 💜🌷🦉

I'm glad that some prayer and a conversation with a trusted friend has helped. Rest well @Former-Member.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  ... so pleased to hear you're okay. Really happy that you took that phone call from a friend.  She's right too ... you are way too precious to die.  Yes I figure they are spot on about that.  You are precious, a very good soul, one who has suffered way more than she should ever have needed to.  I hope that pill does the trick for othe migraine.  Tears unfortunately make headaches/,migraine worse I find.  Anyway have a good rest and I hope things look a little more rosy upon wakening ... precious lady.  You deserve all the support you get ... plus some.  Keep little Georgia close by you too.

Sherry 💕

Image result for live life the best you can and let god take care of the rest

Hi @Former-Member I'm thinking of you (but this is me)....

https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/358384-So-Much-To-Do.-No-Desire-To-Do-It.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aww shucks, that's cute   @Adge    thanks for thinking of ke. Yeah, we're kindred spirits in the low energy department 😴 Had to take lots of breaks today. Need to build stamina and start walking again, somehow. Got down after my neighbour / new friend died, shifted everything. Nee counsellor is a disappointment. What did you  do today?   How's our birds?

II Go another bad email letter from toxic bro2 yesterday. He even called me a cnt:nauseated_face:, who does that to their sister? Its like he doesn't see me at all but some hidious creature from hell he must destroy. He scares me. I'm even scared to go visit dad  now. Maybe he hates himself, not me, it's awful, so irrational. Not sure how to get him to back off.  Good thing is I must be stronger because I'm not crying my eyes out this time. Learning O not reqc has been my biggest challenge.  Know you understand re your own family.  How's that brother of yours managing on his own? Life is hard, hey 🐦💜

@Former-Member 

@Sherry, love that saying you posted above. Really spoke to me. Have you had to evacuate yet? Hiwvl's hubby coping with the fire crisis around Yas? Had it triggered his anxiety? Hope he's words are kind to you the wk.  💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance