Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

@Emelia8 - I hear you 💙
Admin want me gone so trying to phase away. They don't care. And everyone is so caught up with their own problems. Lucky you, I'm not allowed to protect my identity like you have been afforded here, dehumanizing actually, I wish they were accountable. Anyway, I'm ok, just pathetically lonely. Coming to terms the dark people in my life, their fruit - their excrement emition choices... Im in the process of building permanent boundaries... Our pooches will keep us going... God and garden. Ive started later with - basil + parsley and roadside cuttings sprouting in standing pot. Glad your dad's on the mend too. Need to go have a cry now. Thank you 💙

Awww @Former-Member  I'm so sorry 😔💔 life is so hard for you currently. 

I had hoped that your move back up that way could be a turning point for you.  Perhaps it still will be, but I guess it will take time.  Have you been able to establish a health care team in your new location yet?  Oh yes ... boundaries are very important.  I read a little about whats been happening with your son, and his visits with you and his Dad.  At least you now have contact with your son, and your Sunday meals together sounds like a good thing to me.

And I didnt mean to cause you to cry either, so I am sorry if I said anything to cause that.

Good to hear you have a garden happening.  So true ... our dear pooches are the absolute best, and little saviours in their own right.  My girl has not been so well lately though, and I am worried about her.  Something isnt right with her, but I'm unable to put my finger on it.  Her vet tells me everything seems okay, but I'm not so sure.  Maybe I'm just worrying unnecessarily?  I hope so.

Anyway, please do take care EOR, and know you can message me anytime if you need a listening ear.

Emelia 🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dogs, like babies can reflect us... our subconscious... hope you are ok @Emelia8
I'll feel better when I get out of bed. Really cold here today.

Hey there @Former-Member I am sorry to hear you're having such a heavy day, glad to see your friend @Emelia8 giving you some support. Please know you are very valued amongst your community here. If you have any concerns with the forums, we ask that you engage with our e-mails. Please move all communication about your concerns to team@saneforums.org, we can work through it with you.

@Former-Member  ... Yes thank you EOR ... I am okay.  Better for being here, and better for being able to reconnect with you.

Yes its cold, wet and dreary here today as well.  I got out of bed early this morning, but not long out of my PJs and warm dressing gown.  After coming from where you did though, I imagine the cold you are feeling now is nothing like the cold you had where you were.  No more frosts, ice and freezing mornings.  Probably just damp and dank now I guess.  What sort of heating do you have there?  Perhaps emerge from bed and get some heat happening.  And its nearly lunch time now.  I'm making toasted sandwiches here .. ham, cheese and tomato.  What will you be having?  Wish I could share a nice lunch and cuppa with you.  😊  

Emelia 🌸🤗💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

@:face_with_rolling_eyes:

Good news about your Dad @Former-Member but not such great news about you thinking you don't know anyone anymore. That is really tough to be feeling Hon. I don't have many words myself right now but sending you a whole heap of love Heart

Hi @Former-Member  ... just letting you know that I am thinking of you today.  I hope you are okay.  

The weather is much brighter here today, than yesterday.  I expect it is where you are too.

In fact I am about to make a pot of tea, but myself some gingerbread cake and head outside in the sun for a cuppa.

Would you care to (virtually) join me?  Bring Georgia too, my Abbie will be happy to see her.  And I can show you around my garden.

@Maggie @Eve7 @nashy @Faith-and-Hope  All welcome to join in with me this morning.

Emelia 🌸

Pic is a bit flasher than my deck and garden, but I can always hope I guess.  Looks pretty inviting.

Image result for cup of tea in the garden

Thank you @Emelia8 ..... just trying to talk myself into getting up out of bed and going ..... probably if I didn't have D2 to make breakfast for, I wouldn't ..... but then my assignments wouldn't get done either.

💜🌻 @Former-Member 

@Faith-and-Hope  💕🤗

I know what you mean around needing to get up in the morning, for the sake of others.  For you its D2, for me its Husband.  Mind you, I also have to get up for my little doggie Abbie, as do you for gorgeous Nelly.  And I'm sure that @Former-Member  does also for her Georgia.  Pets do so much for us.

Emelia 🌸

Image result for for the love of our pets

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance