Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // How do you support yourself through the festive season // Tues 11 Dec, 7pm AEDT

Yer @Zoe7, they are some good ideas. I will admit there is one thing my son has done every Christmas since he could walk that is my favourite part of the day. 

He started off afraid of Santa so when we gave him his santa prezzie he would first walk around the house checking every room and then he would close the doors and walk around the Christmas tree once he was happy santa santa wasn't in the house he would open the present now he does it hoping to find santa 

Re: Topic Tuesday // How do you support yourself through the festive season // Tues 11 Dec, 7pm AEDT

It is great that he now looks for Santa in a positive way @Former-Member. Have you thought about having a christmas day treasure hunt where he needs to search every room for presents - it doesn't have to be much - a couple of small toys/candy canes/etc. that can be wrapped and left in different rooms. You could attach some string from present to present for him to follow until it leads back to the tree (or whatever you have) with a main present.

Could do that with his santa chocolates put one in each room would have to do it for my nephew too though he would get jealous but he does think his cousins habit is funny

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance