Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Oaktree
Senior Contributor

Forums Re-Design

Hi everyone,

I am getting involved in the forums re/co-design, starting with a zoom meeting on Monday. 

Monday’s meeting will be to discuss how the re/co-design process should proceed.

My aim is to be able to speak for as many of you as possible. Have you got anything that you would like considered at this zoom meeting?

Also further down the road we will be discussing ways to improve the forums, if you have any ideas in regards to this I would also love to hear it.

Please tag everyone you can think of in this thread.

Thanks all,

Meggle

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Forums Re-Design

@Shaz51 could you please tag everyone you can think of here please?

@Appleblossom @Owlunar @tonys @LeChuck @Sophia1 @EternalFlower @ClockFace @SmilingGecko @TAB @Eve7 @Zoe7 @tyme @hanami @RiverSeal @TideisTurning @amber22 @Bill16 @Meowmy @ArraDreaming @Phantom1 

Please see post above

Meggle

Thanks @Shaz51 

Meggle

@Oaktree 

Im doing the same. So I am also interested. Its going to be an amazing ride. I cant wait to see what comes out of all this and the new and improved SANE site

Hello

You you please and my name onto this. 

Thank you 

Kind Regards 

Phantom 

Hi, 

I dont wanna sound too dumb and not creative, but i dont really have any issues with the forums

The peer workers are really responsive and kind and the moderators are not too judgemental.

I also feel genuinely safe talking about complex mental heath without fear of being stigmatised.

I guess that would be something id like to see prioritised to keep the essence of the forums.even in some mental health spaces and in my experience even in some public mental health services, there is still stigma over things like abuse victims, trauma, personality disorders, and complex mh presentations.

I think we need to keep that stigma out of the forums in our language and approach to let people know we accept them and dont see them as less than because of their diagnosis or past.

Hey there old friend.  I'm with you  @EternalFlower   I know change can be a bit un nerving.   I'm not sure what's happening either. One thing I am sure of though is you and me have nothing to worry about.

I'm know they will make sure you can freely express, laugh,  cry what ever and they know that when your doing it tough,  things need to be very easy to navigate and you need to find your friends fast.   

So don't worry Eternal.  I'll be right there with you whenever you need me as will all the others that care about you so much.  Now just think about a rainbow cake picnic under fluffy pink clouds,  have 

sweet dreams and I'll look for you tomorrow eve.                       tonys

Hi    @Thyme ...

Thanks for your imput @EternalFlower 

When the time comes I will express your thoughts.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance