Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Little_Leopard
Senior Contributor

Has anyone used SANE’s NDIS supports like Occupational Therapists and Support coordinators?

Has anyone used SANE’s NDIS support services like Occupational Therapists and Support coordinators?

We are looking for a good mental health occupational therapist and support coordinator / recovery coach and just found out that SANE offer these services.

has anyone used them and what has your experience been.? We are terrified or trying new services as we have been burnt and hurt so many times. Just want to hear other’s experiences. Or if anyone can recommend a mental health OT or support coordinator which that have had a really good experience with.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Has anyone used SANE’s NDIS supports like Occupational Therapists and Support coordinators?

I don’t have an answer for you, but I thank you for asking, because I had no idea this was a thing. 

💜

Re: Has anyone used SANE’s NDIS supports like Occupational Therapists and Support coordinators?

Hi there @Little_Leopard

Would love a link to where you saw that - SANE doesn’t offer NDIS services, OT or Support Coordination so perhaps there’s another org that looks similar to us? Grateful if you can share a link to what you’re referring to 🙂 We don’t currently provide any services that are NDIS funded. We have discussed in the past whether recovery coaching might be something people want but that would be a bit different for us, because primarily we are about providing a community first and foremost and free support, information and advocacy from within (and by) that community. Hope this helps!

@RachSANECEO  Hey turned out I got diffused because SANE still use the Mind platform for the forums. I thought Mind and SANE worth offshoots of the same service. Apparently they use to be partners but not any more. Sane just still use their chat forum feature.which is why their logo is displayed here.

I wish SANE offered this service. I think it would be a super valuable resource 

No worries @Little_Leopard
Actually it’s the other way around; SANE forums are syndicated on to 65 NGO websites 🙂 nice to have you part of the community

@RachSANECEO Oh really. That’s what Mind told me when I gave them a call so that’s why I though that.

Do you have any recommendations for places that I can go for a good mental health occupational therapist?

I really wish SANE had them.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance