Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: SUNDAY FUNDAY

IT'S SUNDAY!!

What did you all get up to over the weekend?

I wanted to share this photo I took on Saturday. The Beatles song Here Comes The Sun popped into my head as I took the picture 🙂

here comes the sun.JPG

Saturday I worked through lots of house work, so I didn't have to worry about it today. I made the most of the sunshine and got to the beach.

How was your weekend?

I spent Saturday looking at cars....again. i am so fearful of choosing the wrong one that there is no joy in this venture at all. My 8 mth grandson has been a joy all weekend even if he has been a little upset with the pain of teething.

Im right back on the "getting fit wagon" so i did a big walk in the morning and a family bike ride in the afternoon :D... and the horrid house work between

Hi @peace 

I used to work in the Car industry, what sort of car are you looking at getting? new/used

what style, sedan/hatch/suv etc

I can possibly help with some suggestions and maybe some tips to help make the process easier?

Well TGIF, for yesterday LOL, i was feeling pretty good yesterday so i reached out to a friend, seeing if he would like to catch up, which he did, so i went to his place, and had a great time, i probably drank too much, but it was a fun evening, i stayed the night there, got home today feeling very ordinary, quite hungover 😞

I also spoke to another friend today and i might be catching up with him later, i haven't seen him in quite awhile, and i don't know how much he knows about what has happened these last few months, i will decide what to tell him while talking to him, there will be no drinking tonight. I only mis behave sometimes, and i try not to get carried too away.

Then for My Sunday Funday, we are celebrating my dad's birthday, with a BBQ and my sister's and there families will be coming around, i am actually looking forward to this, which is the first time i have looked forward to the whole family thing in quite awhile. All in all i am feeling quite refreshed emotionally, feeling like my wellness is getting somewhere, i think the kick up in meds is helping, i certainly hope so, or i am having a spike in mood, again lol, either way, i am going to responsibly enjoy myself.

I had a very low key weekend, and I loved it! Early nights, yoga in the morning, house chores, cooking, and reading. I've had a few hectic weeks so having some quiet time with a book helped me recharge the batteries. I'm reading this goodie at the moment, it's about human struggles within a family but written from a dog's perspective (and we all know how much I love dogs... Smiley Happy) I usually have a tendency to read heavier and serious stuff, so this is a lovely change. Smiley Happy

What did everyone else get up to this weekend?

It's Sunday Funday (I think we call it that because we're in denial that Monday is tomorrow 🙂 )

What did everyone get up to on the weekend? I think here in Sydney, Mother Nature is a bit confused. As you all know, summer has finished and today is the first day of autumn. If you're a Sydney-sider like me, you would have experienced the extreme weather. Mother Nature went from a summers 38 degrees to a winter down pour! We really needed the relief though - it was SO HOT today.

So this weekend I just enjoyed the last of summer - went to the beach, caught up with friends at a sunny cafe.. all the things I know I will miss in winter. This picture is dedicated to Mother Nature. You always keep me guessing

image1.JPG

How did you all spend your weekend?

I have had a very quiet weekend. The biggest thing the girls & I did was went into town to get fish and chips to take away last night.

Much needed due to sleep deprivaton - last night no exception (bed around midnight, had a wombat trying to get under the house right under my bedroom - at first I thought it was my neighbour tampering with the gas bottles again so my hyper-arousal went in to over-drive - when I realised it must be a wombat I was finally able to go to sleep an bit after 1). Too tired to go to church today.

Like @peace I have been car hunting but the lack of sleep (and the fact that the car I was interested in seems to have gone up by $2000 since last week) has put me off. I'm really not up to driving all the way into Melbourne never mind dealing with used-car spin!

Instant rain in Melbourne this morning and then sunny side up at Brunswick Festival this afternoon...typical start to Autumn...hurrah! Looking forward to cool nights.... And the colours of Autumn..

Hello all !! You know I love reading all here but I'm smiling after reading loopy@ is back !! We all are ! And kenny66@

I'm at home in complete awe with my friend who has been training my darling Arlo and now ..... Arlo doesn't think he's the ruler of the universe and snaps ......even better..... He comes when called ........

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance