Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: SUNDAY FUNDAY

Ooh I would love for my dog to learn to heel offlead, she certainly knows how to run off the scamp! Arlo must be growing into a fine well mannered pooch!

Hello sweet lovely community members!

What did you get up to this weekend?

I've had pretty hectic week, so was really happy to get some great R&R. The weather in Melbourne was stunning, so I went down to the beach to hang out and enjoy the air. I've attached photo below.

As you can see, there were these amazing sea cliffs that I've not posted in the past. But seeing the tide was out, and I could walk around, explore and enjoy the fresh air. Bliss. Smiley Happy

20150301_112120.jpg

Oh @allessandra1992 Arlo is pretty gorgey but sure yours is too ...... I must take a video of Arlo picking his ear and eating it (it's disgusting but he does it all the time )

Today, i went for a drive.... no surprises there it is a stress reliever for me, but today i drove out to a place called Yea, for lunch it was a good hour and a half drive there, which i really enjoyed, now i am having an early night and hitting the hay

Hope everyone else had a really good sunday

Cherrybomb that looks like an awesome place to go, i love exploring rock pools etc

Oh that's lovely CherryBomb ....
my new friend came over and him and his friend fixed his car.
I ate salad all day. - one of my neighbours taught me how to make a yummy salad dressing YUmmy, yummy.
And crochet.

reads good @CherryBomb ... Walking around with the tide out. it's nice having activity isn't it :0)

@kato and @PeppiPatty 

Yep, exploring rock pools when the tide is always fascinating. For some reason ( I think stemming back to my childhood fantasies), I always hope to find a pool full of sea creatures like starfish, and sea horses - I usually just find seaweed, maybe the crab if I'm lucky. Still though, it's nice to go out and get my feet wet! 

Limo Crowd.jpg

I work at a farm on Sundays, and it can be so relaxing. After a shitty week this is absolute heaven for me. I did some halter work and washed some of the boys. We've got some country shows coming up, so we're getting ready (and excited) for them. Woman Very Happy

Oh my oh my!! I'll be house-sitting week after next at a friend's farm. Being away and somewhere unfamiliar scares me to death, but she's got miniature donkeys and some bubs. So be prepared for cutesy pics!!

How was everyone's weekend?

I had a pretty quiet weekend, no pictures to share. But I thought I would share a joke a 4 year old told me today - made my weekend:

Why does the seagull live by the sea? Because if it lived by the bay, it would be a bagel

Smiley LOL

I gave the kid a high five. Best joke I've heard in awhile.

I am laughing way more than I should at that joke.
I work at the farm on Sundays, so I got covered in dirt. But we're pretty much ready for our first show on Saturday so that's cool.
And I've just finished cleaning my bug shelf in preparation for house-sitting tomorrow.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance