Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

👋👋👋 @Sans911 💜💜💜

Evening lil Sis @outlander. I was not far away from popping in here to say Hi. How has your day been?

💕💕💕

evening sis, I haven't been receiving any notifications last night or today so missed your post @Sans911

yesterday was quite big one with the drs and ultrasounds. I get the results back tomorrow morning.
today ive been mostly trying to get my blanket sewn together and picking out a border for it.

hows your day been? how are you going?
💜💜💜

Yes I was getting notifications for posts I don't normally get notified about, and not getting notifications for the usual ones! @outlander

Nice to hear you've been occupied with something enjoyable.

I did an extra afternoon t the op so I'm quite tired this evening. I've been sitting outside with a and the😼 but it's cooling down now.

Yeah ive spent about 4 hours scattered working on it. Ive finished the amount i needed sewn them together and now looking for a border @Sans911

Oh an extra shift today. Not surprised your quite tired tonight.

Its pretty cool here. Has been around 23 for most of the day. 30s all next week though so am enjoying it while i can.

Hows the cats?have they started using the new scratching post?

Cats are ok. I've moved the scratch post yet again and nope they won't use @outlander.

It wasn't too hot today - about 30- cooling nicely now

Naughty things @Sans911 you buy them all the good things and yet they still insist the carpet is better 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Have you got much on tomorrow?

True @outlander - I even went to the trouble of using their old scratch tree bits. I'm clipping their nails too so they have to scratch. Sigh! I don't know what will work. Probs will be shocked one day because they'll decide out of the blue to use it. At least they're back to being on the bed because they slept elsewhere for about a week!

Nothing on tommorow. Another boring day in paradise :face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes: I'm trying to deep clean my place so I'll see if I can tackle that. Sleep might win over again or a DVD/Netflix- see what happens.

Cats 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ @Sans911

Deep cleaning seems to take forever and is alot of work. Slowly but surely though. Hows the studying?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance