Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

PS @TAB by cat, it’s healthier for my brain to be working this stuff out than going to the dark places, so you can think of it as you helping me πŸ’œπŸ€—

geez thats an effort @Teej  and yes sometimes things get stuck in head. um I thought about it a couple of times oh, nearly there, and must have done 6mths already lol well at least you got to the end of it Cat Happy

It’s Thumbs up Thursday woohoo! 

I really want to give @TheVorticon a βœ‹πŸ» and a πŸ‘ŠπŸ»  and πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»for thinking out of the box while we couldn’t load pics on @Lauz  wedding celebration thread. Thank you for your creativity and teaching me something new. πŸ˜ƒ

+8-=-=-=-=-=-8+
 | ,.-'"'-., |
 |/         \|
 |\:.     .:/|
 | \:::::::/ |
 |  \:::::/  |
 |   \:::/   |
 |    ) (    |
 |   / . \   |
 |  /  .  \  |
 | /   .   \ |
 |/   .:.   \|
 |\.:::::::./|
 | '--___--' |
+8-=-=-=-=-=-8+

It’s an hour glass counting down the time until the tech glitch is fixed 😜😊

|@@@@|     |####|
    |@@@@|     |####|
    |@@@@|     |####|
    \@@@@|     |####/
     \@@@|     |###/
      `@@|_____|##'
           (O)
        .-'''''-.
      .'  * * *  `.
     :  *       *  :
    : ~ ********* ~ :
    : ~~ Sophia1 ~~ :
     :  *********  :
      `.  * * *  .'
        `-.....-'

@Sophia1  a big thumbs up πŸ‘πŸ» for you too. You write with such compassion and care. You have supported members in such a lovely way. I also loved that you are working out how the forum works best for you and the self care you need at times to be away from here. It is so complex and hard to find a way to do that for some of us. I have full respect for the way you are tackling it (and am learning from you with this). It’s something I struggle with greatly too. πŸ’œπŸ€—

Ok, I’ve taken the stage with celebrating members πŸ₯³ . Who else has someone they want to give a πŸ‘πŸ» to? 

congratulations @TheVorticon  and @Sophia1 Heart

Congrats @Sophia1  @TheVorticon  Heart

id also like to give a πŸ‘ to @Owlunar and @Former-Member for your continued supportive posts around the forums and to @Evie1 for your awesome support seeking.

Thumbs up to you all
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you @Teej 

I wasn't even aware that this thread existed..great idea @CheerBear 

I would like to nominate all of those people on the forums who find it easier to step back from the crowds..

the silent members who struggle just as much and support in their own unique ways..

thank you for having the courage and conviction to be here for others..

I am lost for choice of names as do not know many now and would not like to leave any one out..

If a community guide or manager has an idea on how to put this across ...that would be wonderful

😊

Thanks and a big πŸ‘ to @Owlunar@greenpea@Meowmy@BryanaCamp @TAB @Ant7 @MDT @Shaz51 , @Former-Member @Former-Member @outlander @Maggie @eth   Smiley Happy

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry to those I missed.  Have a great thursday everybody.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance