Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@eth  I hope your bike ride goes really well. Sorry about your support worker being cancelled. 💕💕

F22C51A5-2064-47EC-B509-472D55D5CC54.jpeg

so pretty @Maggie 🙂

One day at a time  my friend @eth 

Hello and hugs @Anastasia , @Maggie , @outlander 

Hi and good morning @Mazarita  @Zoe7 @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Maggie @outlander  @Exoplanet  @MDT @WIP @Angels333 @Bezak482 @TAB @JB70 @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie  @CheerBear @NatureLover and anyone else reading here.   I'm around for a while if anyone feels like a chat. 

And hi also to @Adge  - haven't seen you for a while, hope things are going ok for you.

Hope today is going smoothly for all.

Hi too @Appleblossom   sounds like you have some inspired projects in mind.  Nice to hear you are enjoying your own space again.  Love the idea of a bath tub - we don't have one here.

Bike ride went pretty well yesterday.  Just about 3km but good for a start.  Unfortunately some foot issues esp. when getting on and off the bike - having to weight bear on one foot.  A bit wobbly at times but it had been years since I was on one.  Will try to go a bit further each ride.  Doing it again with support worker on Friday.  

Actually washed my dishes and took out my rubbish and compost this morning - had run out of cutlery completely!!  No real plans for today, hence time to be here.  Just have a 1 hr zoom with the disability alliance at 1 talking about issues and actions re the royal comission into disability abuse and covid matters.  The virus is back in my town so we all have to be much more aware and use protocols all the time.  

Take care and stay kind everyone xoxo

Hey @eth
How goes it compadre?

Hey @eth good work on the bike!

It's really positive to have fitness goals.

Lately I find myself focussing on not losing ground and I think I need to reframe more actively.

You have inspired me to think about it anyway.

Great start on the bike @eth You have to begin somewhere after so long so you have done well. It will get easier the more you ride. I actually enjoy riding but walking bores me so give me a bike anytime and I am happy. I have a basket for Toby but it needs an extra piece to secure properly to the front on my bike. He is too heavy for it now as I bought it when he was a puppy so the extra piece will stabilise it again so I can take him with me. 

The situation in Victoria with the virus is terrible. I hope the most recent lockdown and restrictions help to get rid of it quickly. It is frustrating hearing about all those not taking it seriously and thus putting lives at risks. Some people are not considerate of others at all Smiley Sad Stay safe eth Heart

Hi @eth Thanks for your thought.

I am thinking of you too/ read your posts.

Surgery in Hospital tomorrow (Wednesday 5th of August).

The hospital's last-minute medical checks, extra unexpected tests & screening procedures

- Very hard to accommodate

- Plus several last-minute changes etc.

Somewhat overwhelming.

The total ambiguity & contradictory instructions (information) given to me by hospital staff

- is extremely hard to navigate my way around (through).

Kind Regards,

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance