Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Yes @Owlunar  the horse down is the reason for the lesson being cancelled.

I know what it's like to have to plan shopping trips well in advance because of supports not being available - def worse at this time of year.

Bro just got back from his o/s trip so need to disappear.

@opinions2019dec  I'll get back to you when I'm able to.

Take care.

Well @eth 

I'll be danged - not having your arranged driving lesson cancelled because of a sick horse is such a good excuse it couldn't be made up - it must be true - I never heard of that one before and alas - I don't have a horse so I can't use that one myself

Life can be such a puzzle at times

Shopping trips - ah - yes - I will have someone taking me shoping and over time I have met a lot of the people from an agency so I might have someone I know but if it's stranger - that can be the "pick-of-the-draw" event - but at least before Christmas I have my regulars I think - and I have to get a few small things to mail to my grand-daughter pretty soon and also have some little things for my daughter - and something for my son-in-law so a trip to Bunnings might help there - 

I can get little things from the pharmacy - and if I got on the right day the girl who works there is happy to wrap little things - and she likes to add ribbons and bows and stuff - so it works out well - the whole family is aware that I am totally useless at wrapping gifts - sigh - that is where the Grinch bites me at Christmas - 

Anyway

Your brother is back and you have to disappear - I getcha - you live in a flat on his property and he doesn't think it's great that you spend time on-line - actually in my life being on the computer is the best time - but that's life - 

I hope it all works out - and life goes on - soon enough we will be preparing for Christmas 2020 - is that a lucky number?

All the best Eth

Dec

Hi Eth - have the best Tuesday you canHi Eth - have the best Tuesday you can

Hi @Adge 

i reckon this might be for me as I know I have. I'm 34 and yes it should of been ironed-out by now. Oh devil take me now.

Hi @eth @Owlunar 👋❤️

Hi @BlueBay 

I'm sending everyone my favourite Tuesday pic so you had better get one too - actually it feels a bit like handing out Christmas cards

I haven't got down to your thread yet but I did read a bit last night - I see the guy followed you around the shop - pest-of-a-thing - that is a form of harrassment - I know and although you can't tell him you don't like him - I wouldn't say that either - I think saying

"Excuse me - but I am working and you're interupting me" would be quite okay - and pertinent too - he would be causing you to delay your work and you don't need that

So you have a couple more weeks of him - luckily only on Mondays for you but what about Saturdays? I know you are doing extra shifts then

It's tricky - it really is something you need to talk about with the management for your own sake bit then there will be the change of ownership - so what can you do - one day was okay but just okay - I know how tough these things are for you

You can ring the police if this man starts to actively harrass you - it sounds as if you kept your cool yesterday and this might discourage him - but it's not pleasant at all

Sending my best

Dec

Hi BlueBay - take a good day today - it's  your turn about nowHi BlueBay - take a good day today - it's your turn about now

Thankyou so much @Owlunar 

you totally understand how hard this is for me. I do work with him on thurs snd fri but only 4 hours and never on my own. 
Oh damn I just remembered I'm working this sat with him and it will be just me and him from 9-1pm. 
I wish I nrver stsrted that post. 

Hi @eth and @Owlunar. Sorry not much to say today, but I wanted to say hi and that I am around, even if not commenting xx

Hello @Molliex

Smiley Happy

@Owlunar @eth @BlueBay 

Smiley Happy

@opinions2019dec 

Smiley Happy

Not sure who is interested but I love this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VZSJKbzyMc 

Saddened by events over the Tasman and looking at their geology ...

and other stuff

@Appleblossom 

Im more sadden over how humans treat on another irrespective of disablitieis and illnesses. Got scammed pricey tomato sauce today and not very happy about it. I didnt do or say anything to invite a helpless soul like me get scammed, its just human nature or is it.

@Adge @octavia @Maggie  @Snowie @Sans911 @CheerBear @Judi9877 @Dec @TAB @Hamsolo01 @Appleblossom @greenpea @Molliex @outlander @Zoe7 @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @frog @Scarecrowe @Sherry @Sophia1 @cutiepiekitty @BlueBay @saturnzoon @Maxi7 @Ant7 @The-red-centaur @eudemonism @Gazza75 @Exoplanet @-Liz- @Doglover @boot @Bimby2 @utopia @oceangirl @Meowmy @Queenie @Angels333   @Barenbroken2019 @soul11 @Lilaclady @Headaches @Handouch @Loreli @Fluttershyy @Phoenix80 @opinions2019dec @AndromedaSun11 @DesertRat @LA_ Hello @opinions2019dec , @eth 

I will be away from the 26th to the 31st december , but going to take my laptop with me , so I can connect with the forum , fingers crossed Smiley Very Happy

today , cleaned for 6 hours and boy i am sooooo sore , walking with a limp

home at 2-30pm and now relaxing

had some rain here last night and today -- yaaaaaaa

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance