Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Thank you @eth 

It has been very special for us.

Heart

Oh dear @Former-Member  the bloomin back and neck!  You have it too. The cold ...brings it out a lot ... so I am up at the crack of dawn trundling across town ... to keep my mind off it!

I will be flat out doing a course and not able to check the forum often for the next week.

Hang in there Tawns.

Heart

@outlander @Shaz51 @Teej  and anyone else reading along.

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Content/trigger warning
Content/trigger warning

What ya doing 🍏🌺
Sorry if I missed it.

Have a good week. And everyone else here 💜

@Former-Member Hi

Heart

How are you?

Smiley Happy

I have been away from the forum for a week doing lots of things, music movement and voice education, performance,  and conservation vollie work.

I did not say which course because of anonymity guidelines.

Reflection on NAIDOC this week and so I watched youtubes. 

This one is very relevant to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eisP1-4NrYM

Heart @Appleblossom   I hear you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Appleblossom, you're doing good, so active IRL, and I know it's not always natural for you. Really hope things are fine with new bub? Hang in there here 🌻
@outlander, so good to have pictures again, and those tulips are just beautiful 🌷

Thank you @Former-Member 

Smiley Happy

Next 3 days very low key.  Re grandbub it helped having low expectations. I had a lovely night tonight at the zoo.  WHen I have a good night it helps take the pain away of how things should have been in my family.  I was so manipulated and hurt in my marriage I am wary, cautious but hopeful.  I wont get to see him for 2 months, but I am respecting the parents spaces and needs.  Mostly I want whats best for bub and whats best for those nearest.  

Heart

@eth Thx

Smiley Happy

@outlander Thx

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear @Appleblossom, it sound very hard for you (the family stuff), it's good your soul is fed by time working at the zoo. Small mercies among the quagmire is what we have to find. Low expectations sounds like a really helpful coping strategy I must adopt, 🤔 or have I already? Still have to hold to hope. Proud of you. Hugzz🦉

@Appleblossom  Fragile and beautiful.image.jpeg

Thanks @Former-Member 

What happened to my family has been devastating and there is no way to get around that.  Part of it was from within the individuals and part of it was from without. I used to argue with the "acceptance" word, but I am slowly finding a sense of calm and acceptance with it.  Walking with a sense of anger about it, only upsets other people.  The anger may come back at times, but they say that age mellows us, and that is good.

Heart

@Maggie Such a beautiful image.  I do still feel fragile as I have put my story out here on the forum and someone could take issue with it and easily have a go at me.  I really appreciate those who have chosen to be friends.  I am aware of your fragility too.  It is good to see you back on the forum, but first priority is genuinely meeting your own needs.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance