Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

walking with you my @Appleblossom as you have walked with me manyyyy times before xoxo

Thanks @Appleblossom reading along with ohs and ..ahs. I'm gobsmacked by some communication politics, weighing every word stifles spontaneity sometimes. I have always tried to be respectful, but we all offend without intention. Interesting though how different we all are.

That case is heartbreaking @Appleblossom and sadly that kind of violence happens so often - luckily some women survive but it never goes away.

Yes @Zoe7 it was.  For so many people.  Smiley SadWoman SadSmiley SadWoman Sad

Heart

@Maggie and @Shaz51

Thanks for just being with me.

Heart

I have first session about ME with new Reclaim Royal Commission fellow tomorrow.  We have seen him for about 5 months but son's needs have taken time and come first.

Heart

@Appleblossom 💕💜💕🎵🎶

It is goimg to be a big day for you then @Appleblossom - we will be with you in spirit Smiley Very HappyHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

never forget you Appleblossom xoxnever forget you Appleblossom xox

One day at a time Appleblossom

LapsesTawn xox

Hi @Appleblossom

I will be thinking about your tomorrow also - I wish I could come and sit with you - 

You have been thinking about this and preparing for it for as long as I have known you and now the time is here - I am sure this will be difficult but you are well versed - 

Still - scary 

Dec

@Appleblossom
💜💗💙💚💛💛💚💙💗💜

@Appleblossom🎵🎶🎹💜💚
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance