Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life Stress

Good Day @Queenie @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Mazarita @jem80

Just thought drop in to check on our stress level today. Mine was 5 on a scale of 1-10. [1 no stress and 10 extremley stressed].

I think I am balancing out. I am hoping to move down on the scale by end of this month. I need to be top calm before I meet October.

All the best peeps 🙂

Hi @A2Z, thanks for thinking of me for your stress check. Mine was high today, mainly because I met an internet friend for the first time. It went well but I was nervous before and during. And now I am too wired to sleep. But it was good to extend myself as this meeting involves worthwhile creative collaboration and even possible real life friendship. I'd say stress level on the 1-10 scale was 8 (approaching critical). Best to you too. Smiley Happy

Hi @Mazarita

Did you meet an iternet friend face to face? It is an interesting expresion 'I am too wired to sleep' Could you tell me a bit more about the wiredness you feel. I say 'thundering hot' - when it is too hot and the temprature reaches 40 degrees centigrate or more. 

All the best towards building a real life friendship. So you met the person face to face. Have I answered my own question. 

So what are doing to bring the stress level down and sleep 🙂 All the best. 

I better go to bed. 

Thank you 🙂 

Goodnight, @A2Z, hope you and everyone here sleeps well. Smiley Happy

I think my stress level is hovering around 6.5 - 7 on a scale with 10 being the worst. I've been travelling all day to pick up my Mrs' kids and tomorrow we have to travel all the way back to take them back to their Dad's. I had a challenging appointment today with my support worker and found out even though I am new to their books, they are already phasing me out for in 3 months' time when I finish with them. 

Add to this is the financial stress involved with having to buy a new car after the accident and also trying to afford concert tickets to Robbie Williams which goes on sale next week (that's good stress though).

I think I am just exhausted!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance