Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@CheerBear  I saw pics of empty shelves. That really is hard and discouraging.  It’s all so big and seems endless. Big πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

I did kick ass yesterday. Made and painting stones. I will be kicking again today, as I have cleaning help. Another new person. If they don’t have a permanent person by the end of the month, I will cancel till they do. It’s to stressful. I don’t understand why it is taking this long for a replacement.

How are you feeling about work today ?

Thanks @Maggie ❀

Woohoo you kicking ass yesterday! Are your stones shareable? Did you enjoy doing them? That's big today, with the new cleaning person. It would be very stressful having new people. I think I'd pause until it was someone ongoing after a while too.

I'm feeling ugh about everything today really. I'll suck it up and find my place of OK-ness but I could easily go and hide under my doona for a while. I'm super thankful to have meaningful work right now but the really hard just got even more hard for so many, many of us included. Generally (not work but very broadly) I'm kind of feeling like we've dug as deep as we can now we've been asked to dig even deeper.

My kids won't go back to school until term 4 now πŸ˜” I feel really sad for them.

Fabric order for Big and I was cancelled overnight too. Pretty sure that's how today is going to go 😐

I’ll see if I can find my confidence to share @CheerBear , it’s struggling with’ not good enough β€˜ big time. πŸ™πŸ™

Its hard when you have dug deep, hoping for hope, but being asked to keep digging. I can imagine it feeling like being hit by a bus on a regular basis. Big πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I felt a big ( oh no ) with fabric being cancelled. I’m so sorry. I really wish I could do something.

I can’t even imagine what little people are making of all this. Remote schooling, restrictions etc. sigh. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ

I will wander and very much look forward to seeing and enjoying your share, if you find the confidence @Maggie. I get that its hard to find though. Your painting brings joy. It's still in the house of well and unwell one, just from a personal impact. Your sphere of influence is recognised and valued ❀

Thank you for listening so well. I am feeling alone again, trying to remember that I'm not. My inside feels very big and heavy.

I'm going to hunt around for food to chop up for the crew while I work, then start my day with a shower.

Huge love. Thanks for being you 😘

@CheerBear  I know not all of this is applicable at the moment, just some. Leaving a gentle hug, letting you know, you are not alone, even though it feels like you are. πŸ’™πŸ’™

1FFA127C-3F71-4BBC-A4F9-E01FEEB9776C.jpeg

Thanks for the morning coffee <sluuuurp> and good wishes, @Maggie  πŸ™‚ I hear you about "not good enough", that's plagued me all my life, although it's eased in recent years. I hope today is a good one for you, including the new temporary cleaning lady...

@CheerBear  I thought of you when I heard the news. I'm now in Stage 4 restrictions, too. The "only one hour a day exercise" will really bite, as I spend hours outside every day for my mental health, walking slowly in nature. I'm sorry as you have kids who are now schooling at home which is hard, and your fabric order and half your groceries were cancelled 😞 Thinking of you, @CheerBear ... 

Thanks for your reply @NatureLover always appreciate. 

I’m sorry you’ve been plagued by the β€˜ not good enough β€˜ bug, but pleased it’s easier now. Every little bit helps on this long journey.

Working through some anxiety before my cleaning help arrives. It does achieve some things though.

Take care today. I hope you can manage some time outside in nature. πŸŒΈπŸŒΌβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

Thank you, lovely @Maggie ... I guess anxiety does achieve some things...thinking of you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

B481B888-F176-489F-BFF6-DD94C3DA05E5.jpeg

@Maggie πŸ’ž

@Former-Member  πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance