Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Dropping off coffee ️ and 💙💙💙 @CheerBear @NatureLover @Former-Member @eth @TheVorticon ( bubble tea).

Morning everyone ❤

@NatureLover thanks for thoughts and kind messages always. I am really sorry to hear you have something as important as exercise restricted so significantly. Do you have any idea what you'll do to give yourself that time instead?

Morning @Maggie. Thqnks for the coffee 😁❤ How are you this morning? And how was your yesterday?

Hi @CheerBear , I’m ok this morning. Yesterday was ok also. My cleaning support was a lovely lady. All that anxiety for nothing 😆😆

How did work go yesterday ? Is it looking ok enough today ? 

Second ️Here

Oh I'm so happy to hear she was lovely @Maggie. Will she be able to come again and continue ongoing?

Work was better thanks. Busy as expected but better. This morning is probably going to be a little quieter as we have other things (meetings) to do. No idea how this afternoon will go.

Kids have today off statewide so they're (mostly) happy about that. Middle won't be as they're enjoying the connection with classmates they get during the day. Big and Little are loving the idea of another day off.

I placed another fabric order with a patchwork place in qld. It was processed 🎉 Now it's up to Aus post but it should get here eventually.

How's your day looking?

Just once more with this lady @CheerBear , they are doing interviews for the job apparently. I hope the person I end up with is ok.

I’m glad work was better yesterday. I guess there will always be some tricky stuff, nothing is smooth sailing, that’s for sure. Meetings 😜😜, I would find that boring, I’m not good at lots of incoming info.

Kids will probably be up and down with schooling and uncertainty. It’s certainly uncertain. At lease two out of three are happy.

Oh, big yea to fabric being processed. I guess the post is limited. Tricky.

You are sharing the cold snap with us this week. I thought we were warming up last week when we had a 15 degree day. Single numbers this week, and plenty of snow. ❄️❄️

Today i might see my student, I will know around 11 am, plus Mr Christian might visit.

Do you know if yesterday's person was interviewing for the job @Maggie? I really hope you have someone nice too.

Lots of meetings. Big one today isn't the most interesting but it will be nice to see other people and to hear what others are up to i was in the office the last day we worked there, helping wrap things up. I remember leaving with a very heavy heart, wondering how long it would be until we were back again, not expecting it would be this long and this serious. Home has its advantages big time but there's a lot of loss in not being together too. Connection is super important now.

I'm really excited about fabric. We have enough for my 2 quilts and Big's. Possibly 2 for Big if they decide to keep the first one smallish. Plenty of purple on its way 💜

Gosh it's cold here today. Its been amazing weather but that is changing. Well and unwell people might get snow which very rarely happens. Hows the pain with the cold?

I was going to ask about Mr Christian. Are you expecting him or waiting/anticipating a visit? Have you thought of your approach if he did visit?

I think the ladies that already come are full time employed already @CheerBear. I’m thinking it’s an area thing. And my area lady left suddenly. I hope she’s ok.

Connections are so important @CheerBear and on many levels. I think being separated from family would be so hard when there is connection there. You must be missing well and unwell persons, and they will be missing you all. 💙💙

Plenty of purple 👍👍💜💜 You have both been sewing up a storm. I bet they are beautiful.

Mr Christian said he would come back this week. But I really don’t know how to approach this. I don’t want to sound accusing or suspicious, but I am suspicious. I do need to see some ID at the very least. Plus, I’m not interested in church now. They have given the last kick, I’m not up for more. ( that’s the polite version). 😇😇😈😈

That's tough to have had the other lady stop so suddenly and be left wondering if she's OK @Maggie.

I am looking forward to sharing a pic of some sewing if I can. And looking forward to finishing them. It will be super if fabric arrives before the weekend so we can sew.

I think it's OK to be cautious Maggie, and if he's genuine he'll respect that. I can see how twisted it is to have him arrive post big kick by the church 😏

I have one Little up and some dishes calling so ill head off. I should make dinner now so I don't have to think about it when I finish tonight. I haven't been finishing until quite late so by the time I take a moment to regroup, the last thing I feel like doing is running around thinking about dinner. It would be good to have that sorted this morning 🤔

Mega love and good luck with student and Mr Christian if he visits.

😘

@Faith-and-Hope 👋🏻👋🏻💜💜💜💜

👋💕 @Maggie @CheerBear @Former-Member @NatureLover ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance