Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@CheerBear  I thought you might need some comfort after a long day at work. So dropping off a cup of comfort.

@TheVorticon @greenpea @Emelia8 @NatureLover @Appleblossom @Former-Member  cheers.

0F70DF5B-12B2-48F5-A9BA-A2A0DAB38B99.jpeg

@Maggie @CheerBear @NatureLover @TheVorticon @Emelia8  about to make a hot chocolate for myself and son2 :)xx

Ach! So beautiful and cosy.

@MaggieThank you

Heart

Waves

@Emelia8 @TheVorticon @greenpea 

Ooh

@CheerBear  You have to feel for me with my weird tek ways. Someone hands me a phone I have to ask how to use it, and I am passed caring about whether others find it funny.  Taking dignity in being the dinosaur. A poor lady recently complained about a $70 pm plan, and I can only nod.  It would not be worth that money for me, no matter how many gimmicks, and abstaining from them gives me wriggle room in other areas of spending and decision making. So I get some sort of life. Personal choice sorta ....

Yet in many ways I am technical, I just got put off by The Revenge of the Nerds, taking over the world.

@Appleblossom  Hey Apple 😄 wishing you a calm and pea ceful evening. Stay warm my friend. Love peaHeartxx

@Maggie  thanks Maggie 🙂 about to grab my 3rd coffee and head back to bed for a sleep hopefully.  Good morning to yourself, @Appleblossom , @CheerBear , @TheVorticon , @Emelia8 , @eth  and @NatureLover  and all the formites who pass by Taking the plunge today :D. Wishing everyone a super pea day. Love always peaHeartxxx

Second here @greenpea . I hope you get some rest. 😴😴😴

Morning everyone ❤

I had a giggle at you grabbing your third coffee then heading back to bed for a sleep @greenpea 😆 Hope you sleep well when you get there.

Morning @Maggie ❤ Thanks for your message and cup of comfort last night. It was so well timed and appreciated 😊

How are you this morning? And how was your yesterday?

🌈

@CheerBear  I had a feeling a hot chocolate was timely yesterday. I hope work went ok.

I actually painted yesterday. I didn’t intent to. Then thought I’d just start the middle of a stone and let it dry, but I finished it. 🥺🥺

Today, not sure yet. It’s looking like a wet few days here.

How’s your day looking ?

Work was good thanks @Maggie. Tricky (always) but I felt OK to manage it yesterday. Regaining some confidence after a bit of a smash down recently.

Did you enjoy painting yesterday? Was there foil involved?

A cool change came through here yesterday so I think we're looking at cold and wet too.

I'm really looking forward to a day of sewing today 😊
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance