Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Morning @Maggie ❤ How are you this morning? How was your yesterday?

Hi @NatureLover ❤ Hope you're doing OK or better.

Morning also @Emelia8. Big hugs for the anniversaries and for the tricky appointments ❤

@CheerBear  💙💙 I have physio this morning, so I’m like a cat on a hot tin roof. 😂😂

Yesterday passed, thank goodness.

Did you get some sewing done ?

@NatureLover @Emelia8 @greenpea @Appleblossom @eth @TheVorticon @Gazza75 👋🏻👋🏻💕💕

Oh that's not fun @Maggie. Are you going on your own? We're right there with you, cheering you on quietly.

I did some sewing but I was so tired I couldn't really get into it. Had a nap in the afternoon which is a bit unusual for me. I'm picking up an extra day soon so it will be interesting to see how wrecked I am after that. I can do it, but it will be a stretch.

Aside from physio, do you have any idea how you'll spend the day? I can imagine that you're not thinking of too much more than the appointment today ❤

Yes I go on my own @CheerBear . I don’t like people waiting around for me, when they could be doing better things.

Sorry you could’ve get into much sewing yesterday. Being tired stops the creative flow. I’m glad you got a rest in the afternoon, sometime the body just goes into stop mode, and the choice is made for us. 

I usually come home Home with a headache. So today, that will be it.

An extra day, wow. I hope it goes well

I can't see a better use of time than supporting you through something hard, but I get how it can feel like that @Maggie. I really hope it goes OK. What time is the appointment?

You're right about the stop mode. I couldn't do anything yesterday afternoon. It was a stretch to order dinner :face_with_rolling_eyes:

I have to face the supermarket today. I've been saying it for days but now it really has hit the place where saying it has to turn into doing it.

Mr Person has started legal stuff. I am featured quite heavily in it as the extreme animosity and manipulation following me in the picture. I obviously can't say more but super ugh. It's playing on my mind a lot.

I'm looking forward to sharing the squares as they come along and when I can take decent pics. Having an argument with post place as they've lost my parcel that will allow me to use my phone. Everything feels like a bit of a fight at the moment.

Hows the patch coming along? Are your plants happy in their new home?

Oh gosh @CheerBear  physio is better than supermarket shopping. I know you are on your own with that, as only one person is allowed, but, remember us when you get to the M&M place. 💕💕

I don’t want to sound negative, but I hope Mr Person isn’t using you. I know you are smart, but matters of the heart can outsmart the best. It sure would play on your mind. But this is his battle. One he was in long before you can into the picture. Sorry, I don’t mean to come on too strong. I just remember the manipulation my ex achieved. You have enough without this. 🤐🤐🤐

The post is everywhere at the moment. It’s the only avenue for you guys, it’s so necessary now, more than ever.

I will take a pic of my patch later today and show you. It doesn’t look much now, but hopefully, in a few mths, that will change.

10am appointment for me. 🤯🤯🤯

Haha I definitely will remember you st the M&Ms place @Maggie. That's a great idea ❤

Thank you for your care with Mr. I'm mixed up but I see why it has to be this way and it was me that OK'ed it. It's all a bit hard really.

The post sucks and needing to use it sucks more. I'm being a sook 😉

Looking forward to seeing a picture.

Sending you the biggest love and everything crossed it goes smoothly today. I'll check in a bit later ❤🌈

@Maggie @CheerBear @NatureLover @Appleblossom @Emelia8 @Gazza75 @TheVorticon @eth  Good morning and happy sunny day to all of you and all who pass by. Special hugs to eth. I really hope you are doing better than you were the other day when we talked.... very concerned about you hunny. Love peaHeartx

Peanut M&Ms for me thanks @CheerBear 😊💕

Sorry to hear about all thats going on for, and around Mr Person.  Very hard for you.

As for taking on an extra day with work ... what progress you are making @CheerBear  ... thats terrific that you feel in a position to take that on.  I'm sure you can do it, despite all the obvious obstacles.  No ... you're definitely not a sook!

Hope your physio goes well this morning @Maggie  ... wish I could go with you.  But I have my GP appointment this morning instead, at a similar time. 🤗💖

Hi also to @NatureLover @greenpea @Appleblossom @eth  when you are around.

Emelia 🌸

Very quiet today.

Hugs to taking a plunge thread.

@NatureLover @CheerBear @greenpea @Emelia8 

Heart

Oh dear @Maggie cat on a hot tin roof. Yes physio can be like that tbh.

Hugs

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance