Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Yes @Former-Member xx

it is a bit hard to find an good balance , the meds make my hubby very tired , put weight on and no get up and go

but too much and he sleeps all the time , when he stops taking them , no no , go back on them please

Sending you hugs Heart

sleep does help a lot xx

Sorry to hear you are doing it tough at the moment @Former-Member!

I hope you find the right balance of medication to look after both your physical and mental health.

@Former-Member wrote:

I am determined to get there though.

^Great to hear! Concentrating on the basics for now sounds like an excellent plan.

Take care,

Shimmer

@Shaz51

I am drooling - I love chocolates and they look fantastic - 

Thanks for sharing - I guess I will be given chockies for Christmas - but rarely do I actually see such yummy ones

[mmmmmmm -making more eating smooth,  rich wonderful chocolate sounds and trying not to talk at the same time]

Dec 

@Shaz51

That sounds so hard to be told that your pre-diabetes is because of your kidney disease but not given any idea of what to do about it - it sound like getting a dietician is a good idea - but finding one when you live out of town and away from the infra-structure sounds really tough

And oh golly - who said it? ah @Former-Member - I had not considered chromium as a trace element we would need - I have tried to read the tiny print on food labels and supplement labels - ah - I have catarats starting and and I can't see through them alas - so I will have to look that up too

With chemicals like that - we need just a little trace - but it's an important little trace

Thanks for sharing

Dec

💜💐 @Former-Member ...

HeartHeart @Former-Member how are you today xx

Hello @Decadian, @Faith-and-Hope, @PeppiPatty xx

Hello @CherryBomb

WELCOME BACK xx

Thanks @Shaz51! It's great to be back Smiley Very Happy

I'll be floating around the Forums tonight. Look forward to chatting! 

Hello @CherryBomb, @Faith-and-Hope, @Decadian, @Shimmer, @Former-Member, @PeppiPatty, @NikNik, @Former-Member, @devotedmum, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Smc, @denial, @Former-Member

Here is an update today and a question

Carer / wife needing meds herself

ammm a good question !! when my husband thinks i might need some meds myself

Check with your gp @Shaz51 ..... then you can tell your hubby you are following the Fr's advice and leave it at that ....

❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance