Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

I had no idea @Former-Member  guess they are playing a few tests against pakistan and a few against nz then?

Hey @TAB  @Zoe7  @Former-Member  @MDT  @Everan  and anyone else I have missed which I usually do...................bad memory.....blessings to you all....hope you are all having good days.....................Heart

Yay the Aussies won the cricket........

Yay Scott  won v8 supercars championship

Yay  DJR won the teams supercars championship

I went to a 40th bbq yesterday and on the deck they had put two tv's there so us sports nuts could watch both the car racing and the cricket at the same time...............NICE!!!!!!

The women's BBL has been very good to watch, even though my Renegades lost the other day when they really needed to win..............

Well Ford did cheat and thort they claimed cars were were pretty much the same ok except ones. That Cheat. Lol @Scarecrowe 😎💰

We all here need 2 tvs at times to watch all the sport we love @Scarecrowe so wonderful that you had a good time and got to see both the car racing and the cricket 👍

Yeah yeah whatever @TAB  Smiley Very Happy

Yeah it was great @Zoe7    

It was sports lover heaven.   And yes it is something all of us need........maybe Santa could help us out there lol.

Heyyyy @Zoe7
Nice one my awesome friend 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Dino14 

Here is the Sports thread I mentioned in your thread.  Hey everyone @TAB @Zoe7 @MDT @Scarecrowe @Shaz51  ... Dino is a new member today, and is an ALF and Cricket fan ... same as me.  Good to have you here Dino.  Which AFL team do you follow?  I'm a Swans fan.  Which is your preferred type of cricket these days ... test, ODI or T20?  I'm a traditionalist and prefer a test match.  ODIs are good too.  And I am starting to come around to the T20 concept slowly.  Good for a hit and giggle for a 3 hour duration. 😊 

Are you keen on any other sports Dino?  I like just about any sport at all, except perhaps motor sports.  Too noisy for me.  Although I do follow results with some interest, I just cant sit and watch it.  I dont really consider motor racing to be sport anyway really.  But that opinion can be strongly argued I know.  I actually feel the same about darts ... not my idea of sport.  Anyway ... all viewpoints are respected here .. on just about anything.  So feel free to take part in a healthy discussion on any sport you care to mention.

Sherry 🥎🏀🏐🏈🏉🎱🎳🥌🎣🤿🎽🛶🥍🏒🏏🏑🏓🏸🎾🥏🪁🎯

Hey @Dino14
Welcome to the forum 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance