Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Wow your Sixers have collapsed over the last few overs @Former-Member but I still would not write them off yet - still plenty of time to make the runs - should be a close one with our dismal score.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Narhh @Zoe7  I think my Sixers are gone. A repeat of many similar collapses last season.  😕

OMG after the last 3 quick wickets I think you are right @Former-Member What a spell of bowling by Qais - wow Smiley Surprised

Former-Member
Not applicable

Where does this Qais fellow come from @Zoe7 ? I dont think Ive seen him before. I liked his celebratory somersault.

I'm not 100% sure but I think Afghanistan @Former-Member - he is a gem.

Yes @TAB My Hurricanes have done so well.

(Brought the conversation over here Smiley Tongue}

Haha not sure if Wade plays for them re general mercenary state of competition but phps he shoould use a bat re Test or why bother carrying it around @Zoe7

Didn't see much of the last test match @TAB so have no idea how anybody went.

Ok. Well pitch problems time and pink ball dependent he let about 40 balls hit him instead of playing them Ponting (commentating) was at a loss so was I it was ugly and doopid

I didn't know that but nothing he does surprises me @TAB - not one of my favourite players at all.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance