Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: All Things Sport...

Yes @Zoe7  I am watching the BBL. Much better performance from my Sixers tonight. Will surely win from this position.

Did you enjoy day 1 of the Test earlier? Good to see Smith getting runs again. And happy that Labuschagne got another half century. An unlucky dismissal for him, and clearly disappointed him greatly.

I predicted a Labuschange century so was a bit off @Former-Member Smiley Sad Maybe the second innings. It was a very unlucky dismissal but he did well up until that point. I am looking forward to seeing Smith continue on tomorrow - he should get his ton in the morning session (hopefully).

Yes the Sixers are going to win easily tonight - should make you happy 👍😁

Not sure when we play next - better look it up Smiley Tongue

My Liverpool play Leicester in the morning - top 2 playing so we could go 12 pints clear or it could be reduced to 8 - depending on how the result goes ...even Mum commented today on how well we are going - she knows how much I love Liverpool Smiley Very Happy

Game over @Former-Member - too easy from the Sixers - congrats.

@Former-Member @MDT @Scarecrowe and all who are interested...

Liverpool had a great wind overnight over Leicester 4-0 They are now 13 points ahead on the table with a game in hand over the next few teams. This year certainly looks like our year - there is a way to go but 13 points ahead will be hard to chase down ...maybe this is going to be my year - Liverpool winning the Premier League, finances looking up and new school with the potential of teaching Art in the second half of the year ...here's hoping things continue to look up hey.

Former-Member
Not applicable

What a wonderful thought @Zoe7  ... that finally this could be your year.  The sporting gods are on side it seems.  Lets hope other things also fall into place.  Certainly looking very promising for you though, all round.  💕😊

It does feel like the sporting gods are with me at the moment @Former-Member - a Liverpool Premier league win would be amazing - better than any other wins ...apart from my Lions winning the AFL of course and don't think that will happen this year ...can hold out hope though 😁

Looking forward to the tennis too and the Hurricanes play on Monday so might see if my sister wants to go.

Haha nice one @Zoe7

I do hope it's your year my friend.

I am glad Liverpool's hopeshave improved after beating Leicester. Rodgers deserves to do well but I still can't understand why he left Swansea. He could really have made a difference for us before he left. Solidified the squad etc.
Now we are a mess. We lost 3-1 over night... Promotion is a dream I think. But then Steve Cooper is pretty decent given the crap sandwich he has been dealt.

I am glad the old executive left a year ago. The Americans might also be on the way out. We need some Oil money from the Middle East or Russian Oligarchs to fund our team haha.

But anyway. That's my rant over haha.

It's good to see you back again though @Zoe7
🙂

A pity about Swansea at present @MDT - they started so well this season.

Been watching the cricket, laying on the couch, doing nothing else. It is really my first day to do nothing so have taken advantage of that this afternoon. I had plans to get things done but nothing that cannot wait. Think I'll stay where I am and continue watching the cricket for the last session 👍

Nice work @Zoe7
I agree with your days approach today haha.

I just went down to shops and the girl there gave me some aloe Vera plant to put on my burns. It's really red atm and stingy. The sunlight makes it worse. But it's faded a bit since yesterday..
I suspect it'll be okay over the next few days.
It was a vegan type natural foods shop. Made a good coffee and had a toastie.
People here are very open and friendly. Sydney can learn heaps.

Cricket is going alright today too I think.

Look after yourself @MDT I presume you spent too long in the sun unprotected ...naughty Hams Smiley Surprised

Paine just got out an Head has to get one more run to reach his century.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance