Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

I put sun cream on but not enough it seems @Zoe7

Lightly smoked ham maybe haha

hahaha lightly smoked ham - that made me giggle @MDT Smiley LOL

Head has his century ...finally - so good to see him doing well.

Might have myself an afternoon nap now before it is feeding time for the fur babies.

Onya @Zoe7

🤗 😁

@MDT @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

I am very jealous of your lazy days you all have had watching the cricket today lol.    I have had an epic day at work, and now I am totally exhausted.   

But glad Liverpool are doing well for you @Zoe7 

And our boys got a decent total in the test match.......................and a couple of wickets so go Aussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to sitting in front of the tv over the next two days, drinking baileys and eating food I really should not eat if I want to lose weight lol.

@Scarecrowe I must apologise - I did forget that you were working today - sorry buddy Smiley Sad All our talk of lazing around, doing nothing, watching the cricket and taking naps would have just rubbed that in ...but now it is your turn over the weekend 👍 Sit back, eat what you want (for this weekend anyway), drink your Baileys and enjoy the cricket Smiley Very Happy

lol that's all good @Zoe7  my friend.  You are allowed to brag about your lazy days no matter how jealous I get lol.

But yes I intend to make the most of the next two days that is for sure lol.

I have actually missed our chats @Scarecrowe 😁 We are expecting high 20s tomorrow and Sunday then 38 on Monday so I will likely be inside with the air con on watching the cricket myself. My Hurricanes play Monday night but it may be too hot to go to see them ...we are also expecting late rain on Monday so that could affect the game. Might even head to the beach on Sunday with Toby if it is not too hot.

Baileys and Christmas food sounds good @Scarecrowe

agreed i have missed our chats too @Zoe7 .  now that xmas is over i will be online more.

going to be 33 here tomorrow and 31 Sunday, so nice lazy weather lol.

going to the beach with Toby sounds like a lovely plan.     Well if you go to the game on monday have a sign that says 'here tis' and i will know it is you lol.

Hey @MDT  how's things?

yes i have all ready had 3 baileys since getting home at 5.30 and i am about to tuck into some xmas left overs lol.  nothing better whilst watching the cricket.

hope you have had a great day so far

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance