Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

hi everyone

just thought id revive this thread abit and see what everyones been up to and also invite some new members to chat too. 

@Razzle @Shaz51 @lifeisstupid @Lost101 @Ant7 @TAB @LadyleahRDBloom @Ali11 @frog @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member  @AggieFobia @Dizzy3 @Fracturedlight @MissTee82 @GeminiLion @Late @LouLou9 @TomNat @Al1ce @Butterfly_85 

nice thought @outlander  Cat Happy Hi

Hwy @outlander good idea. My chatting has been limited by IT issues and overwhelmed-ness of late. I've had my democracy sausage and plan on watching coverage tonight at the same time as ironing - should be a barrel of laughs! In between got lots to do out and about. Would give a lot for a day of rest, but don't know how to make it happen.

Hi @TAB 

Hi anyone passing this way. Wish you an ok day. Ok atm for me is very good if you know what I mean.

@outlander hey not equal to hwy Smiley FrustratedSmiley Tongue

Hi @frog @outlander  I passed on the sausage but done the ballot thing. so cold here. trying to build fire back up

sorry for not being on here. I'm having a really busy time and I just feel bla. I'm training to get into retail. Started applying and either nothing being said or rejection letters. I've expected the rejection letters and I expected to be rejected because I want to be realistic.

What I didn't expect was that the actual feeling of job rejection to be so piercing. I'm ok now, I'm applying again now as we speak but I was gutted and upset and that was mainly because I was gutted and upset, lol!

hi @LadyleahRDBloom sounds like I'm in the same boat as you. I've been applying for work all year (after 7 years of unemployment due to my mental health).

I've had a lot of rejection emails and had a few interviews but not successful.

It is really depressing and frustrating all the rejection. It is gutting. It makes it very hard to find the motivation to write yet another job application.

hello @frog i didnt have sausage but i have voted so thats out of the way. im not one to watch the coverage fully but i switch to that channel occassionally to see whats happening/where the polls are at.

hi @TAB

hi @BryanaCamp @LadyleahRDBloom
urgh to finding employment. its hard getting rejection letters and emails and then having to try and see where else you can apply. good luck to you both, hopefully something comes up soon!

Hi @outlander  yeah bit boring prob wont be result tonight re election and yeah may as well be unemployed here, had weeks off sick, going back monday, dont really want to may ask to go casual so I can say no to jobs I dont want to do

@TAB
not to sure, we usually do hear the result but not till late.
can you not go on DSP if your sick or if its a long term illness/injury etc?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance