Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas Loungeroom

2 things in one day would be too much for him, yes my sisters @Zoe7, @BlueBay, it will be too much for him xxx

soo morning tea with my mum and lunch with MIL will bee enough for the day Smiley Very Happy

I am going to go around to my sister's earlyish and help her get things ready @Shaz51 so it will be a longish day for me ...but I will have Toby to keep me company as well - like I would leave him home lol

It is good that you will see your mum and MIL on the same day though and morning tea and lunch is achievable my sister Smiley Very Happy

Hello @Sophia1, @Sophie1, Smiley Happy

yes I agree my sister @Zoe7, and a afternoon off for mr shaz xoxoxo

Hopefully an afternoon off for you too @Shaz51 You can both relax for the afternoon Smiley Happy

I have to get something organised for my mum's birthday the day after as well - no idea what I am going to get her - she doesn't need anything and she knows I don't have much money to spend but I need to get her something. Any suggestions here would be welcomed Smiley Surprised

Sounds like it will be a nice day for you sis @Shaz51 and not too much fir hubby. 

sounds like your mum would just love your company @Zoe7,hopei am right in saying that xoxo

what does you mum like xx,

my mum loves music , so I have brought her some abba music xx

Hello @BlueBay and @oceangirl Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Zoe7

Does your mum like

hand cream, soaps, candle, clothes

book, nice salad bowl 

its hard isn’t it so close to Christmas. 

My daughters birthday is the 2nd of jan. that’s hard too. 

trying to make it a easy day my sister @BlueBay, I have lots of other invitations but thinking a lot more of mr shaz and me xxxxx

I love ABBA @Shaz51

hi @oceangirl ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance