Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi Hon Heart A storm has just hit here and my backyard is under water - it is running straight into the garage so that will be soaked as well - there are still holes in the roof too that haven't been fixed ('cos my sister's partner started the job but still hasn't finished it) - maybe Santa will finish it for me for Christmas lol I will have to look in the garage tomorrow to see what damage there has been done this time. There is also water coming through my kitchen roof again - just another thing I need to see to over the holiday break.

Toby and Cat are safe inside so that is what is important 🐶😺

I have nearly finished my planning for tomorrow and done a fair bit of it for Tuesday as well - will finish what I can tonight and do the rest when I get home tomorrow night. There is an assembly on Tuesday afternoon so the middle maths session will be shortened - so less to plan.

I hope you are having okay weather where you are @Faith-and-Hope and are well and truly settled in now. Miss you my angel Heart

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Heart

I slept okay - just waking once and then getting back to sleep pretty quickly. Cat was on the bed again so that was nice to wake up to. Toby took himself off to his bed in the bedroom early last night - it was very muggy so he must have been finding a cooler spot. I was also later to bed so he really just headed to bed at the normal time Smiley Tongue

work this afternoon but I need to go in early to get some things copied.

I feel like going back to sleep this morning but hoping once I start moving I will get a little more energy. Toby has snuggled next to me this morning so I won't be moving far for a while lol

Not much going on for me atm - just work and the usual housework to keep me occupied.

Hope your day is easy and filled with light Hon Heart

have a nice easy day my sister @Zoe7 xoxo

morning or good night @Faith-and-Hope, hoping everything is ok with you and your family , sending you lots of hugsHeart

@Faith-and-Hope 👋

I had a lovely moment today when I found the soap and hand cream with the peacocks on them - not only does it smell nice but it is like you were guiding me to what to get for my Mum @Faith-and-Hope - made me smile a huge smile Smiley Very Happy

I am going to post a couple of things separately here and you can support the one that best shows how you are doing... 

@Faith-and-Hope I am settled in and doing okay

@Faith-and-Hope I am taking time to settle in and there are still struggles

That is good to hear Hon - I have been worried about you and wondering how you are going @Faith-and-Hope It is so good that you are settled in but I suspect there are still the usual struggles with Mr. and the baby dragons. Nearly 2 weeks gone - yes I am still counting Smiley Tongue

It's your nephews birthday tomorrow - I won't be spoiling him this year - tbh he has enough toys anyway @Faith-and-Hope I will be away all day but he doesn't know it is his birthday so I will spoil him when I get home (nothing unusual there though lol) I can't believe he will be 5 Smiley Surprised

Hi Hon Heart

It has been a very long day - I was on my feet for most of the day until the assembly this afternoon. I bet I looked like I was about to fall asleep - I certainly felt like it Smiley Surprised I was very surprised that it was announced at the assembly that I was leaving - so shocked I couldn't speak and to be honest I felt a bit lost for words ...I don't like being putn on the spot like that - especially when I am super tired. I am going to write a small piece for the newsletter and see if the principal will putnit in to thank all the students and parents especially. I will work on that tonight after I getndinner organised.

Toby has been playing with his toys a little but he will most likely go back to the few he plays with all the time. They were only a couple of dollars each so it hasn't left much of a hole in my funds.

The car cost me over $400 today - a service and a few things replaced ...it all adds up but it had been nearly 3 years since the last service so I did expect it would need a bit more attention than a routine service - my next pay should cover that though and I am not getting much for everyone for christmas - they definitely don't expect it either so that is good.

DBT, pdoc and GP tomorrow and then maybe a little more shopping - but I will see how tired I am and if I can deal with traffic and crowds. I need to head into the city to do some of it so that will likely be very busy.

Hoping you have all your christmas things under control and your week is an easy one. Thinking of you a lot today Hon - definitely missing you and wishing we could chat - will look out for your supports later though Smiley Very HappyHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance