Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Oh hi @Ant7 @Thsts a nice piece you've put up. I really needed this today. ❤️
how are you? Have a great day xxx

@BlueBay  good morning how are you doing today? I am glad you like it I hope you have a great day ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning everyone.   Its very quiet here this morning ... where is everyone?

Hi to those I can see here @Ant7 @BlueBay and others @cutiepiekitty @The-red-centaur @frog 

And a shout out to @Former-Member @TAB @Adge @Maggie @CheerBear @eth @outlander @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Molliex  @Meowmy  And everyones best friend @greenpea of course ... I miss you when I dont receive a 'good morning' from you in the early hours.  I hope you are okay?  You have been quiet of late.  

I know I have missed people ... good morning to you too. 😊  I hope your day is a good one.

Sherry 💕

Image result for good morning everyone

@Former-Member Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Good morning @Former-Member @Ant7 @@and anyone else around.

The day is just starting here in the west .  

👋💕 @Sans911 

@Former-Member good morning, wish a good day. Take care.

@Faith-and-Hope @greenpea  good morning, have a good day. Take care

Good morning @Former-Member @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope  and anyone else around here today.  Have another busy day today but possibly going to bro and sil's farm mid afternoon so I'll have a couple of days away from my diary and computer and the whole new support worker process.  Really looking forward to going.  Rain is forecast which will be wonderful for the land and I have a little caravan I can shelter in for solitude as well as the big communal shed/kitchen.

Meanwhile I am meeting with my peer mentor and then another possible new support worker,  then have to text a team leader from an organisation I use and see if she is bringing another potential sw to meet me in the middle of the day.  This one would only be a casual relief person every 2nd week, so I still need to choose from the people I'm interviewing for regular shifts.  It's been so hectic this last 10 days or so, I've found a way of slowing the whole process down which is good.

Take care all who pass here, and hope today goes smoothly for us all.

Good Morning @Former-Member  thanks for the tag, just got up, cold morning after heatwaves, feeling it, had heat exhaustion not long ago, now its 10deg lol

@Former-Member thank you for the good morning
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance