Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy new year!

Ha @Zoe7 you're in @Scarecrowe s house now re 80s lolo 📡🤔😎

Happy New year

Screenshot_20200101-001143_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200101-000939_Gallery.jpg

@Adge Hey and and Happy New Year my friend :). Sorry I didnt get back to you last night was so hot (41 degrees + fire burning some where so smokey) I just couldnt talk with anyone.  I dont make any resolutions normally but this year I have and that is to get fitter.I hope you have a wonder 2020 you deserve it as you are a lovely person and we all care about you so much here. Love peaxxx

@Scarecrowe @Zoe7 @Former-Member  Hey everyone my eldest son1 was born on 9/5/1991 at 9.09am. He is a Nine baby :D.Sorry I crash was just unbearable here wishing you a wonderful 2020.xxx

@seagul  Happy New Year to you too seagul wishing you a wonderful 2020 :)xx

@outlander good morning, sweetie, happy New Year. Have a great year.Take care.

Thank you for all your tags and lovely holiday messages. I am quite unwell with a chest infection, so I haven't be around. 

Happy New Year to all of you wonderful people. You are an inspiring, supportive, creative, and kind group. I feel lucky to have found you and thank you for helping me through 2019. 

Sending hugs, love, and my wishes for a kind, happy, and healthy 2020.

💚🌻💚🌻

@Former-Member @outlander @Zoe7 @greenpea @Meowmy @Angels333 @MDT @eth @Owlunar @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Adge @saturnzoon @BlueBay and anyone else reading x

@Molliex happy new year,sweetie, have a great year.

Happy 2020

Wishing everyone well for the new year. @greenpea @Adge and the whole gang

Thanks @Shaz51 @outlander for thinking of me last night.

Really struggling with the happy thing this morning

Narrowly got out of South Coast of NSW yesterday morning as roads closed behind me. This was the first new years eve that I wanted to celebrate in a very, very long time but my friend stayed to defend his house and now no communication - power out, mobile towers down.

I know a lot of people will be sad/struggling today. You are not alone. 

It's all relative, and being alive is a start!

Image result for still standing

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance