Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hey all @Queenie @Meowmy @Adge @Gazza75 @Ali11 @Appleblossom  really nice to see you connecting with each other tonight.  I had a fire in the back yard this evening and got caught up chatting with an old friend on the phone.

@Queenie  this thread is whatever anyone wants it to be .... a social thread where we can meet on a Saturday, when it's long been a quiet time on the forums, plus a place where it's ok to share anything from what's going on for you to what makes you feel good (any small thing) to food, drinks, music ..... anything goes.  Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.  How are things going for you?  We haven't connected for a while.

Thanks for the music @Appleblossom  I always love your choices.  

Did you end up making some soup @Adge ?  

I've just been grazing on banana, nuts and milk.  Not inspired to cook or even heat leftovers tonight.  

I wish I could post pictures I took tonight of my fire with my cabin lights glowing in the background.  This will have to do :

Image result for firepit with cabin background pictures

This is actually pretty close to reality.  Life is good when it's simple.

Hey hey 👋

I had cuppa soup @eth I added melted cheese to it, & had 2 slices of toast with it.

That's the best I could do.

Still filling & tasty.

Goodnight.

Adge

Yo 😎 @Appleblossom
How's it going?

I had a really lovely day thanks. Hams. At home. Lazy start. I needed it as I have been pushing pretty hard for a while.

My son played a full exam program for me tonight and it gave me hope. He has come a long way. Then he cooked a yum chick veg and black bean dinner.

SO honestly feeling grateful.

Heart

How are you?

Smiley Happy

Cool one @Appleblossom
Is that music AMEB stuff?

Atm I am watching tour de france and will read the paper soon.

Hope you are enjoying your evening

ah hah @MDT 

Best not get too specific for privacy etc.

but it was a sincerely lovely day.

Heart

Glad you are chilling.

You work at stuff too.

Hearing what you write helps me understand the general struggles your generation faces ... in some ways things are harder than we would have thought from our gen's standpoint ... but its the way of it.

Smiley Happy

That's life hey @Appleblossom

In some ways it's easier and in some ways it's harder.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance