Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Gday

Pork for dinner here

The Hams @MDT  just abiding there? just saying hello doubt will be around much later @Bill16  @Meowmy  @saturnzoon @Adge @Former-Member @frog @eth @Former-Member @Appleblossom @greenpea @Former-Member @Smc @oceangirl @BlueBay @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty 

Hey @MDT Smiley Happy

Welcome everyone to the Friday Feast!!! We've all made it to the end of the week and I hope everyone is settling down to something nice to eat. 

I'm having an eggplant and potato curry, something like this - 

Potato eggplant curry.png

Hi @Tortoiseshell  Not really interested in food today. Been suffering all week and tried to do things to try and feel better today but not good. Keep getting "body memory" pain. Went for a massage and was totally not there the whole time. Then I went to the pool for swimming which can often help me switch off problems and settle. Made me feel worse. There were guys there being idiots jumping at everyone and swearing (adult males) and when I got out after they had been removed went into total panic mode when I went past someone and their smell. Went into the change rooms and had full on panic attack and could not get out of there for over half an hour. Have not been settled since. Somw days are too much and after bringing up things for the first time ever it has been a terrible week. Had enough

sorry things went like that @cutiepiekitty  hopefully you can settle a bit

nice @Shaz51  cant beat scrambled eggs when in mood for it

nice and easy @TAB Smiley Very Happy

hello @Tortoiseshell Heart

@Queenie, @Mrsjones , @Corny 

@cutiepiekitty, that sounds like the most triggering day, I'm sorry to hear that happened! I'm not surprised it's been hard to settle since then, are you able to do something soothing now? 

@Shaz51 that sounds nice Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance