Re: All Things Sport...

LOL @Scarecrowe might be a bit hard to see in the crowd hey lol

I'll be the one with a Liverpool cap on - 'cos I wear it everywhere lol

lol I will be looking out for a Liverpool cap then @Zoe7 

and when i see you i will wave at the tv Smiley Very Happy

hahaha - would love to be a fly on the wall watching you wave at the tv @Scarecrowe LOL

I suppose that is no different to me shouting at the tv when the footy is on and thinking they can hear me LOL

Hahaha I know right @Zoe7 

How often do you yell at the tv when watching sport, like it is going to make a difference to the outcome...........so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to jump up and down and yell out when Browny scored a goal ...and Toby used to follow and stand on his back legs - of course I taught him that lol. So yeah - we are tragic yelling at the tv @Scarecrowe ...especially with the close games - I often don't sit down when it is close ...wander around the loungeroom as if I am marking or icking the ball myself LOL I am much more sedate with soccer but being a Liverpool fan has meant some amazing comebacks and wins over the years so get edgy then too. And who am I kidding - I am the same when the cricket or tennis is close!!!

Haha good onya @Scarecrowe :tumbler_glass:

We are out for dinner at the same hotel we went to on Christmas eve.

We are headed back to Sydney tomorrow 😔

I always feel sad leaving this area. It's just really good. Peace and quiet. Away from the garbage.

But I do think living here would eventually lose its shine.

We can never have too much of a nice thing maybe

oh yes I am the same @Zoe7  when games get close I get up and start pacing the room, and then I start feeling sick lol.

And sometimes I can't watch what is going on and I turn my back towards the tv lol, like that helps as I can still hear what is going on......................hopeless lol

Well I hope you enjoy your dinner @MDT 

yes living in a place and visiting a place are two completely different scenarios.  I often think the same thing when visiting places, but then I think well if I lived here I would be going to work etc.  Not the same as when you are holidays, and sadly we can't be on holidays permanently Smiley Sad

oh yes I do exactly the same @Scarecrowe The first year we played Collingwood in the grand final I had to go outside in the last feww minutes because I was so nervous lol - did come back in to see the win though ...and then partied all night afterwards Smiley Tongue

Hey @MDT Enjoy your last night there buddy.

hahahaha nice to know there is someone just like me when watching close games @Zoe7 

nothing like the party afterwards when your team wins the big one...............when it comes to footy it has been  a LONG time since I have had that chance sadly.....maybe 2020 is Carlton's year............................