Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hello everyone. We made it through another week! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@greenpea @NikNik @Anastasia @WIP @MDT @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Adge @TAB @eth @Bill16 @Jacques 

Sorry I missed Friday feast. Hope everyone enjoyed it. We chilled with a couple of friends from down the road. We had been keeping in touch via zoom for 5 months but so nice to talk, relax and laugh in person. No time lag or screen freezing with funny expressions on their faces ๐Ÿ˜† (internet is terrible here) It was a lovely end to a long day. Had taken my aged parents out to the little seaside town where I grew up. It was a real trip down memory lane. Amazing how the place has changed from a quaint little village with lots of old shabby holiday shacks and you knew every local person, into quite a yuppie town with lots of big flashy houses. Good memories of times long past....

We have had a pretty good week over all. No meltdowns. Able to get a lot of things done. I sometimes wonder why when there are so many good things in life and it is purposeful and busy, why hubby struggles every day to find reason to be alive. As busy as you keep, this insidious illness lurks under the surface...a constant enveloping darkness... I also wonder why someone so depressed chooses, some who constantly giggles and laughs all day to be their partner in life...

Hello @JB70 

It sounds like a lovely week, human interaction in person is what fills our tank so to speak. I am sure you are your hubby's light in his his world of darkness. Keep smiling and laughing x 

hello @WIP@JB70@Anastasia@greenpea@eth@MDT@Adge@TAB 

sorry for last night my friends 

lots of aches and pain so went to bed , a restless night 

so today is rest day today 

@Shaz51 Hope today is better for you. No painting houses this week. ๐Ÿ˜Š Xx ๐Ÿ’• 

ha ha yes @JB70 , no more painting houses Smiley Very Happy

sounds like you had a good week my friend xx

Feel better @Shaz51 โค๏ธ

yes thank you @Anastasia , have to remember us sometimes to rest xx

@Shaz51 thanks for tag ๐Ÿ™‚

Had friends over for lunch today, beautiful sunny weather here. Another over for dinner but he's an old mate and he's cooking!

Masks on for everyone in our local community from tomorrow, will put stress on a lot of people but we'll all get used to a 'new normal' and do our bit to keep the COVID numbers down hopefully.

Have a great weekend all

@Bezak482 we are thinking of all Victorians and those in parts of NSW and hoping that you can overcome COVID quickly. Stay safe. We had stage 4 restrictions in part of our state for a month or so to control an outbreak of the virus. It was awful, but so worth it as now we are virtually COVID free. 
Take care ๐Ÿ’• 

@JB70 thanks for support, yes hopefully we will be back down to zero in a month or two!