Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

sorry to hear that @oceangirl  has this happened before ? what did you do then ?

Heres another thread @Meowmy Cat Happy

@TAB @oceangirl @MDT Hey, how are you, oceangirl, hope you feel better soon. I had a bad patch for couple of weeks. Hope to come out of it soon. Have a good night. Take care.

I’m sorry you’re struggling @oceangirl 

I’m having some bad tunes at the moment. 

Hugs ❤️

I hope you are ok. Pls look after yourself. Xxx

hi @oceangirl
im sorry your struggling, sometimes words can be hard to get out.
im happy to listen if you need to talk about anything.
something that helps me is to write it out in dot points and then go through each one, maybe that would help you talk it out?

Hi @oceangirl , sorry its so late, iv probably missed u. But im rly sorry ur doing it tougg, and can identify - tough going here too. I rly hope u r feeling supported by ur forumite friends and mayb feeling a little better.

Hugs to u 💜

Hey @oceangirl 

Obviously I can't reach through the screen to hug you or hold your hand, but I can say it with care and love in mind.

One moment at a time;

one hour; then..

one day.

This too shall pass...Heart

Hi @Hope4me @Doglover @outlander @BlueBay @Meowmy @MDT @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @Shaz51 

I was wondering if I could ask you guys opinion on somethin please. I think I need to go into hospital but the hospital in question wants me to try therapy first- weekly or fortnightly. And I need to do this for six months- I am trying to gather my thoughts. I think I need hospital quite soon. I have a few issues that being I can't wait six months and the other I can't afford to see a therapist. The other issue, I have my Dad to think of, and that is why I need to go to  hospital quite soon because he has dementia, and once his condition becomes worse I will have not be able to go into hospital. Or do you think I should just go somewhere else or talk again to the hospital mentioned but I did that last week and that was their recommendations. 

@oceangirl think I agree with your counsellor. Hospital 9nly last resort. It doesn't offer much freedom. It can be quite demeaning. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance