Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

Your welcome @Doglover .  Kira is a staffy. She is a sweet little girl. Take it easy today and do whatever makes you feel good. I have a Drs appointment just after lunch. The followed by dietitican and EP session. Much love to you

I love staffies @oceangirl , they're my fave. Wev got a bitsa - border collie/kelpie/staffy is our best guess. She's a gorgeous girl. Feel sorry for her tho bcoz she's not getting much of a life since my MI. Not as much exercise, fun or variety in her life. I feel rly badly about that. 

Sounds like a busy day for u. Whats EP - exercise physiology?

Hope Kira is continuing to improve.

Love Doglover 💜

@oceangirl Hi dear darling hope you are well.

I love them too @Doglover  . I understand what you say about your furbaby and not doing all the things you would like to do with her. Maybe try to do a little bit more each day and see how you go.

Yes an EP is an exercise psychologist. Kira seems much brighter and the vet told me to take her back if I have any concerns with her.

My day was a bit better today and that was good 🙂

@Meowmy Smiley HappyHeart

Hello sweetheart

Hope you had a good day

Do you have any plans?

@oceangirl hope you are going well. I am okay. Just resting.Take care.

I'm rly glad Kira is doing better @oceangirl .

I try to take my girl for a run most days, I take the flinger and she chases the ball which she loves. She just doesn't get much variety now, she used to go to the beach and the farm but she's not getting that these days. She's bn to the farm once this year, and didn't get to the beach at all during the warmer months. Hubby n I used to bike ride a bit too with her running alongside, but we don't rly do that nemore either. 

I'm glad u had a bit better day today @oceangirl .

I had my pdoc apptmt today, it was confirmed that when my insurance cover kicks in in a few days I will b admitted to hospital as soon as thr is a bed available so I'm rly not looking forward to that.

Hugs to u oceangirl.

💜Doglover

@Meowmy  I'm glad you're ok sweetheart. I'm feeling a bit sick tonight but hopefully pick up overnight..

Yep me too @Doglover I am glad you still able to take your girl out for a run and play with her too. She is sounds like a happy dog. Kira loves the hose. I like mountain biking - I am hoping to go for a ride tomorrow. Perhaps you could try for a bike ride?

You will be okay in hospital and just try to think positive thoughts. I know easier said than done. I'm just cooking up dinner and will have that shortly and after that watch some TV. 

@oceangirl Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance