Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

I can't do this anymore...I am going to leave. I am safe. I will call a helpline but I am leaving.  
@NatureLover @outlander @Emelia8 @Tortoiseshell @Former-Member 

Thanks @NatureLover  ... yes I am about to go get stuck into my diamond painting now.  Just finished a cuppa tea and feeling a little more settled.

That sounds pretty bad weather you're expecting down your way @outlander  ... really hope you stay indoors and remain safe.

@Lee82  ... have you called a Helpline yet?  If yes, I hope you arent kept waiting for too long.  I know how frustrating that can be, when you make the big decision to call ... only to wait in line for way too long. If you're up to it, come and have a cuppa with me ... still tea in the pot if you're a tea drinker.  Then we can get struck into some DP work.

@Former-Member  ... thinking of you very much throughout the day, and hoping you're feeling much better.  Will be looking out for you later in the day.  Dont want to disturb you now though, so definitely no pressure to be here now.  It was great that we all saw you for a time this morning.  And that was very much appreciated.

Emelia 🌸

@outlander I actually didn't know it was in some pastas 😞 I didn't use to worry about the "may contain", but with your severe intolerance I guess you need to. I think it's a good idea to make a folder of information while you're still researching and learning what you can have. 

The flooding sounds bad...when is the rain due to stop? I hope tomorrow?

@Lee82  ... we were posting at the same time with your latest post.  I'm glad to hear you remain safe, and will call a Helpline.  When you say "I am leaving", I am interpreting that you mean only for now, and that you will return when you are feeling less anxious.  I look forward to talking again a little later.  And perhaps its appropriate to gently remind you of your promise to @Former-Member .

Emelia 🌸

@Lee82 what do you mean your leaving?
i know you said your safe but it doesnt really sound like you are atm
Lee82
Senior Contributor

The line is bloody busy. 
@outlander @Emelia8 @NatureLover @Tortoiseshell @Former-Member 

Keep holding on the line, @Lee82 ...you deserve to speak to someone and get help. 

I'm also concerned about what you might have meant about "leaving"...?

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I am in my car and I am running. 
@NatureLover @outlander @Emelia8 

I am over it. 

@Lee82  please listen...I hope you will drive carefully. Also you are in a lockdown area, you can't drive more than 5km from your home. Please, will you pull over?

@Former-Member 

ring them again? @Lee82 or try SCBS?

I am really concerned about you when you say your running? i know you dont like your mums but could you go visit her for a while for your own safety? or a friends place or other family member?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance